(1) The boy from Chem

(Y/n POV)

You couldn't blame me for being nervous, after all its the first day of the semester. I had to take a deep breath before walking through the school doors and looking for my locker. I looked at my schedule and realized I had chem this period.

========================

The teacher was droning on about some boring chemical reactions that I couldn't care less about but I started listening when she said partners.

"I will be choosing your partners, so don't get your hopes up" Well she sounds nice. (Sarcasm, there will be a lot of that in this book)

I wonder who I'll get, what if they're annoying or make me do all the work. I was brought out of my thoughts when I realized she was calling names "Parker and L/n, " Hmm I've never heard of a Parker?

Everyone stood up and started moving to their partners, well except for me, I have no clue who they are.

"Your L/n right?" This brown haired boy asked, he's kinda cute, look and that jawline dang. WAIT SNAP OUTTA IT HE'S WAITING FOR A RESPONSE SILLY!

"Um yeah I am, my names Y/n but you can call me N/n" (That's nickname for anyone who skipped the key)

"Oh um well hi N/n I'm Peter" He smiled, oh boy that smile is gonna kill me.

"Well where do you wanna meet up for the project, your place my place the library I don't really mind?" I wonder where he lives? Not in a creepy way I'm just curious, get it together Y/n!

"We can do it at my place, just message me a time?" Oh so I will find out what his place looks like that's cool.

"Sure my number is 19027363363" (That's made up so don't call it)

"I'll message you so you can save mine?" He almost sounded like he was asking permission, I nodded my head.

"There we go so that's that done" I said with a smile, I quickly saved him as Peter from Chem.

The bell saved us from the rest of class as I rushed off to algebra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's the first chapter done, please keep reading cuz it starts off slow but gets hella interesting  later on, but the start is slow cuz I didn't want to do the cliche stuff for the first chapter. Also the chapters will get longer as we go on.

I live in Northern Ireland and our school system is entirely different from every other country so I don't understand how the senior freshman thingy works? So if someone could comment what order they go in and what age you are when you go to them I'd love you forever and shout u out the next chapter :)

Well that's all for now, love you all byeee ~Red