Guardian Angel (An Ao No Exorcist Fanifc)

Kyoko POV

I sat on the ground with my knees pulled up to my chest. Looking over the vast open white space with the deep purple sky hanging above me, I sighed knowing this would be the last time I would see my home for a while. My wings sagged slightly behind my back, and white hair and my bangs blowing in the gentle breeze. Just then, someone walked up behind me. I looked up and saw it was one of my good friends, Gabriel.

"Hi, Gabriel." I said with a smile. He smiled back at me looking into my golden eyes and got down on one knee.

"Hello, Kyoto. I heard you're going down to Assaiah." He said.I shrugged and nodded slightly.

"Yes, I am. God is sending me down to this place called True Cross Academy." I said.

"Ah, that's where the exorcists are trained," He mumbled, "I've heard many good things about them. You'll be fine there, but you might look a little different being in a human form."

"But you've been to Assaiah dozens of times! You even announced to Mary that she was going to deliver our Lord!" I said. He put his hand on my shoulder and smiled. 

"There's always a first time for everything, right?" He said. My wings perked up and I smiled. Standing up, I sighed and straighten out my shoulders.

"I think it's time for me to go now." I whispered. Gabriel embraced me and held my shoulders.

"Good luck. Help the exorcists and may God be with you." He said.

With a flash of white before me, he was gone, and I was no longer in Heaven. I felt my eyes start to close for some reason. I could feel consciousness slipping away from me. My eyelids shut, and I fell asleep.

Yukio POV 

"Yukio, why do you assign so much homework? I'm your brother after all."

"Whether if I'm the teacher or not, cram school is still a class."

"Four-eyed mole." 

I sighed as my brother kept complaining about his schoolwork. He sat in his chair, arms crossed and pouting. 

"You're no fun, ya know that?" He whined. I pushed up my glasses and sighed heavily.

"You have to learn to be disciplined at some point in time." I said.

"Tch. Not today, Yukio." He scoffed.

“Nii-san, how can you take school so ligh-“ All of the sudden, there was a huge crash from outside. We both ran to the window and saw a huge puff of smoke come up from a nearby bridge.

“W-What was that?” Rin said.

“I don’t know. Let’s go take a look.” I said and ran out or the dorm room, with Rin close behind me. As we got closer, the smoke cloud seemed to grow in height.

"Geez, whatever hit that bridge must of been big. Look how big that cloud is!" Rin said. I pulled out my gun in case it was a demon. The bridge was becoming more and more cracked as we ran. We finally got to the point where the crater began.

"Nii-san, what do you think it is?" I asked.

"I don't know... I can't see the shape of it." He replied. Rin slid down the side of the crater and I followed, pistols ready. The smoke seemed to clear and I could make of the shape of a...person?

"It's a girl!" Rin said. I stepped closer and saw he was right; it was a girl about our age with brown hair down to about the middle of her back with the underneath of her hair and a thick strand from her bangs dyed white, and she was naked. Pushing that fact to the side, I kneeled beside her to see if she was hurt. To my astonishment, she seemed fine.

"How is that possible?" I mumbled. I pulled off my coat and as I was about to put it on her, I noticed she had no bellybutton. Suspicions ran through my body and I looked at her back in order to confirm something. She had two pink scars running down her shoulder blades, both the same size, shape, and length. “An angel?” I whispered. I wrapped my coat around her and picked her up into my arms. Rin looked at me somewhat confused.

“Where is she going to stay?” he asked.

“With us.” I replied. I need to ask her some things when she wakes up.” Rin nodded and walked along side me. I looked down at the angel. What was she doing here? Why did she come down? We soon entered the dorm and I laid her down on a spare bed and shut the door. I had a lot of questions for her.

Kyoko POV

My eyes cracked open as sunlight flooded my eyes. Looking around, I saw that I was in some room with a cloak covering me…Weird. I made it to Assaiah, but was I at the True Cross Academy? I looked in the mirror and was somewhat shocked. All of my hair was brown except the underneath of my hair and a strand by my bangs, and my eyes were silver instead of the normal gold. Well, Gabriel did say I would look a little different in my human form. I heard people downstairs, so I held the cloak loosely around me and walked downstairs.

“Hello?” I said. I approached a room where the voices seemed to be coming from.

“Yukio, can you lend me some money for lunch?”

“No, you’re a good chef so you can make your own.”

“But the lunches here look so good!”

I cracked the door open and peeked my head in. There were two guys in the room; one with black hair and blazing blue eyes and one with deep brown hair with glasses. I slowly crept into the room towards them. The boy with glasses glanced towards me and his face turned a deep shade of red.

“U-Uhhh…” He mumbled. The other boy turned his head towards me and he rocketed off with his face completely red and a stream of blood from his nose propelling him. I looked down at myself to see if there was anything wrong. The cloak hung off my shoulders and the front of my body was exposed, but there was nothing wrong that I could see. The boy with the glasses took my hand and dragged me back into my room. He slammed the door behind him and sighed.

“P-Please miss, cover yourself up.” He muttered. I obeyed his command, but the coat was too big so some of it slid off of my shoulders.

“Was there something wrong?” I asked. He looked at me and nodded his head.

“Yes. Public nudity is considered immoral on Assaiah.” The boy said with a tint of red on his face.

“Oh. I’m sorry, then.”I said. He walked over to me and kneeled down in front of me.

“I have a question for you. Are you an angel?” He said. I nodded my head slightly. “Why are you here on Assaiah?”

“I was sent to go to True Cross Academy and help the exorcists. How did you know I was an angel?” I asked.

“Well, I saw you had no bellybutton and the scars where your wings should be. And it’s a good thing you landed here. You’re at True Cross Academy right now.” He said. “Well, I have to report your arrival to Mephisto. But first, we have to get you some clothes.” He said blushing a bit. As soon as he stood up, I grabbed his hand. He looked back at me, with a tinted red on his face.

“W-What’s your name?” I asked.

“Okumura Yukio.” He said with a smile. Keeping my hand wrapped around his, I stood up. He was more than a half of a foot taller than me, so I had to look up at him.

“I’m Kyoko. Pleasure to meet you, Yukio-san.” I said. I slowly let go of his hand and he walked towards the door.

“I’ll get some friends to lend you some clothes. Just wait here for the moment.” He said. I sat on the bed and smiled.

“Okay, Yukio-san.” I said.

He smiled and walked out, shutting the door behind him. I guess Assaiah wasn’t as bad as I thought.

________________________________________________________________________

Miyuki: Hi guysss!!!! This my new Ao No Exorcist fanfic!!! I hope you like it~!

Vote!

Fan!

Comment!

Thanks everyone!