Chapter 8: SAO Tournament

(A/N): Hello and welcome back, hope you enjoy and leave a funny comment.

-timeskip-

Kano POV

It has been 2 months since Zoya and I have been dating, for some reason Shiori and Izumi are upset about it but whatever. One day while we were at the Iceberg Lounge all of us over heard some customers talking about joining a tournament.

Player1: *drunk*Oh Hell Yeah! We'll beat all those other players, no sweat!

Players2: *drunk*You said it!!

Kano: What are they talking about?*chuckle*

Sato: You haven't heard? There's going to be a tournament tomorrow, it's basically a contest to see who is the strongest in SAO. The system is pretty basic, 1v1 duels will be held on the 6th floor and the winner will be named Strongest SAO player and win 200,000 Col.

Zoya: Hey Kano, why don't you join?

Shiori: Are you joking? This guy is to over powered.

Sato: Oh come ooonn, I really want to see Kano fight.

Izumi: I think it's a great idea!

Kano: Maybe...*thinking*

Zoya: hey... are you ok?

I look back at her and give her a smile

Kano: Looks like I'm winning that tournament tomorrow!!!

Sato/Shiori/Izumi/Zoya: YEAH!!!*raises drink*

-timeskip-

The next day we all arrive on floor 9 to be meet with almost 3,000 players.

Sato: woah, that's a lot of players

Shiori/Izumi: *amazed*yeah

Kano: Well I got to go change and sign up, see you guys later!

I quickly give Zoya a kiss and run off to change into my batsuit.

Zoya POV

We were able to get some seats near that was pretty close to the action

Commentator: Welcome everybody to the first ever Sword Art Online Tournament where only the best players fight off to be named the best player in SAO!!!

The audience begins to cheer

Commentator: First up we have a member of the assault team and is powerful, Engu!!!