Chapter 5

Lauren London

Ryan & I are back on set of the show and he's only been on several episodes on the show but something isn't right with my co star Sarunas Jackson. I heard from a female friend of mine who is one of the producers of the show that this man has a thing for me but I'm not attracted to him at all. I love my fiancé Ryan & only Ryan. I don't feel comfortable around this man but I don't have a choice because of the show. He is respectful during the scenes but off the set he's very flirtatious & disrespectful. I don't like him I just want the show to hurry up & be shot so we can be done with the show & I can get away from this man because he creeps me out.

We are filming the scene called a Toast to Vanessa my name on the show & Sarunas raped me when we were taking breaks in between the scene. I'm scared to tell Ryan because I never cheated on him and never will I love him so much. This wasn't the first time that he raped me either this was the 2nd time that he raped me after he was done raping me his sick ass said I taste like Honey Nut Cheerios then he left my trailer and I cried then I got myself together and got redressed then went back to finishing the scene then I left the set and went to a the store but not in LA but in Long Beach because I didn't want to be seen by any possible paparazzi that may have been around & I bought a pregnancy test and payed for it & left & went home. I took the test and waited to see for the results. I look at it & it says negative thank goodness.

Lauren's pregnancy test result

I'm so happy that my test came back negative

I'm so happy that my test came back negative. I took it & threw it away in the trash then took the trash bag & took outside to the trash can. Thank goodness my fiancé isn't home. I got on my Twitter and announced that I'm engaged eventhough I've been engaged lol.

Then I see a tweet by my ex boyfriend from high school who I hadn't heard from in years & he tweeted @laurenlondon does Ryan know that I was your first true love or how when got you pregnant by me when you were 15 & I was 17?

When I saw his tweet I was pissed I deleted his comment & told him fuck you & I blocked him! The nerve of him! I knew my past would probably come back to haunt me eventhough I deleted his comment & blocked him. Since my relationship/engagement to Ryan is publicly known he must have looked Ryan up on twitter probably inboxed him or tweeted on his wall tell him about me & my ex. I would feel the heartache really soon. 😔