Chapter 6

Ryan Paevey

I was coming home from visiting my mother's because I need to confront Lauren on what I saw in my inbox of my twitter page. As soon as I walked in the door. She looked like she been crying & I said is it true? She said baby please let me explain. I said no Lauren is it true?  She said yes it's true I got pregnant by my ex when I was 15.

She said she had consensual sex with her ex when she was 15 & they had a son name Kross. She begged for her ex to raise him as a single parent because she was afraid of what her father would do but she would always go see him. I didn't tell you because it was a long time ago long before I met you & he inboxed you telling you this because he wants to make you jealous & make me look bad but I love you & only you I've never cheated on you and never will.  Once she told me what she told me I calmed down and I hugged her and said baby I'm so sorry I didn't mean to upset you and I told her I believe her because she has never lied or cheated on me before I love her so much.

I picked her up bridal style took her upstairs to our room and made mad passionate love to her and in between said I was sorry as our skin was clapping against each other. She said I love only you baby no one else she please daddy don't leave me I need you & I love you so much! I told her I would be a fool to leave you baby your the best thing that's ever happened to me I love hearing her moan. Her pussy feels so good & the best I ever had....