Chapter 2

Bus Driver Bob got the Doodlebops and Kali where they needed to go and soon they had arrived at their destination, pulling up in front of a school. 

"A school?" Rooney questioned, confused. "What are we doing here"

"This is where the Wiggles are performing" Kali informed them. 

The group of friends got off the bus and headed inside the school to meet with the Wiggles. There was a lady sitting at a desk at the entrance as the gang walked in. 

"Hi, Mrs Bingle" Kali greeted the lady who was the school's principal. 

"Oh, hello Kali" The school principal waved to the adventure girl but then looked surprised once she saw the Doodlebops with her. 

"Oh, and who are you?" She asked the colorful music band. 

"Mrs Bingle, these are the Doodlebops" Kali introduced. "They're here to perform in the show today"

"Oh, well it's always nice to meet new smiling faces" Mrs Bingle gave a warm greeting to the Doodlebops which made them feel welcome. 

"Speaking of which, are the Wiggles here?" Kali asked. 

"They're in the back" Mrs Bingles informed, pointing out to the back hallway where the gang needed to go. 

"Thanks" Kali said, then left with the Doodlebops. 

The gang stopped outside of the door where the Wiggles were waiting on the other side. Kali grabbed the doorknob and was about to open it before turning back to see the Doodlebops looking a bit skittish. 

"Guys?...." She looked at the colorful band trio, knowing they were nervous. 

"I don't know about this..." Rooney said nervously, having butterflies in his stomach. 

The Doodlebops knew that the Wiggles had been performing a lot longer than they had and were way more experienced then them, so it was no surprise the Doodles had their reasons to be nervous. 

"Yeah, maybe we should just forget about this whole thing" Moe said. 

"You're right Moe" DeeDee agreed with her younger brother. 

Kali sighed and looked to her friends with the most softest of smiles, like how a mother would comfort her child. "Guys, it's going to be okay... Trust me"

The Doodlebops looked at their friend, thinking over things for a moment. They always trusted Kali whenever she told them too since they met. The adventure girl was always right. So, the Doodle siblings took in deep breaths then Kali opened the door as they walked in to find Kali's younger twin siblings, Brock and Ann, along with the Wiggles and their friend Dorothy the dinosaur preparing for the show. 

"Kali!" The twins beamed once they saw their sister and ran to her. 

"Hey, guys" Kali hugged her younger siblings. 

"Hey, everybody look who it is..." The lead yellow wiggle Greg told his fellow wiggles once he saw the adventure girl. "It's Kali" 

"Hi, Kali!" The Wiggles beamed, greeting the young adventure girl. 

"Hi, Wiggles!" Kali waved to her friends before looking back at the Doodlebops who seemed rather quiet, being nervous. 

"Wiggles, I'd like you to meet some friends of mine," Kali introduced the Wiggles to the Doodlebops. "These are the Doodlebops. DeeDee, Rooney, and Moe"

"Good day, Doodlebops!" The Wiggles all gave friendly waves to the other colorful kids band. 

"The Doodlebops and I were wondering if they can help perform in your show today" Kali told the Wiggles.