✧Chapter 2: One Accident can Change Everything✧

Bakugou woke up at the same time as always and followed his routine as usual. Go to the gym, wake Kaminari up, have breakfast with the extras and go to class.
Everything was going like usual, but as soon as his foot entered the classroom he knew something was wrong, instinctively his eyes searched for the annoying green haired boy. Deku was sitting on his usual seat but his eyes were focused on Bakugou. He grunted as he started walking to his seat with an annoyed face.

- Good mourning Kacchan - Deku said with a wide smile, wider than usual. Suspicious.

- The fuck do you want Nerd?

- Hah? How did you-? N-never mind. Remember the boy I talked to you about yesterday?

- Don't give a fuck.

- Ow come on. Let me finish. He's actually really nice. We became friends quite easily.

- No.

- What?

- How many fucking times do I have to tell ya'? I'm not fuckin' interested in going out with ya' or anyone else for the matter.

- Hey don't be so rude - Luckily in that moment the teacher arrived and everyone went silence. Deku turned around and so the class began. But he didn't fucking stop annoying Bakugou. Every now and then he would turn around and whisper him something about the new guy trying to convince him to hangout with them.

- I think you two will get along really well.

- Not interested - Bakugou kept his voice low, but still the teacher kept glaring at him over and over again. Fucking Deku why couldn't he just wait or leave him the fuck alone?

- We're going to the mall today. He needs to buy some stuff for his room.

- I said no.

- Come on Kacchan. Give him a chance, you two have some stuff in common.

- Stop.

- He's quiet. You like quiet, don't you?

- Shut up. Stop trying to set me up.

- I'm not trying to set you up. -He chuckled nervously. He was obviously trying to set his friend up. This wasn't the first time that the damn bastard tried to find Bakugou a partner, and the blond hated that. He hated the feeling of being some sort of charity to him. - I just thought you two could become friends.

- I don't do friends.

- We are meeting at the school's entrance at 5. I'm driving.

- I said no. - After that there was a long silence. He thought that maybe Deku finally had given up, but oh he was so wrong.

- H-He is a DOM you know? - Deku's voice cracked. He was really nervous, but how couldn't he be? He just said something really risky.

Those words were the last thing to make him explode. It was well known that Bakugou had some trouble finding a partner, but this? This was just to much. He really went all over the line with that comment.

- I'M NOT FUCKING INTERESTED DAMN IT!! - He shouted and suddenly the whole class was staring at them, including the angry teacher that was trying to teach something.

- Mr. Bakugou! - She said with a really offended tone and Bakugou knew damn well what was going after those words so he immediately stood up cutting her off.

- I know I know. I'm leaving, damn it. - He rushed to pick his stuff up and when he leaned to grab his bag he whispered into Deku's ear - You're gonna pay for this Nerd.

He left in silence leaving behind a really frightened Deku. He walked through the almost empty halls in the direction of his next class. Fucking Deku. How dare him? Suggesting something like that. He was definitely going to make him pay for that. "He is a DOM you know?" Shit. Like he could give a damn about that.