Living with Black Veil Brides

Chapter 4

I got woken up by someone jumping on my bed. When I opened my eyes I saw Andy just having fun like a little kid again. When I saw I was awake, he stopped and fell right on top of me. Thats his way of saying, get up. I tried to push him off of me. he just bounced right back. Now he will get chased. So I out of bed and chased him downstairs. I ran right into Ashley. He was so warm. But I almost fell. Luckily, Ashley Was right there to catch me.

"becareful, there missy" Ashley joked

"thank you Ashley" I said

"no problem" Ashley replied

I walked off to get some breakfast. But when I walked into the kitchen I saw Sammi Doll

SAMMI!!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. When she saw me she gave me a big hug.

"Jasmine, I haven't seen you In a long time, I missed you"

"I missed you to"

Sammi is like a sister to me. We talked for about a hour. Then thats were Ashley and my brothers came in.

"Phoenix, Sammi needs to go to work" Jinxx said while hugging Sammi.

"ok, bye Sammi"

"bye Jasmine"

all the sudden Jake came over and picked me up. My brothers love picking me up. Ashley just stands in the corner and watches.

"Come on missy, go get dress" Jake said

"Fine" I whined

Chapter 5

Now we were in the car, driving to who knows where. Finally, we arrived. We were at some studio. So I started to look around. I then realized it was Falling In Reverse studio. I love Fir. They were like bothers to me. When I saw them I literally jumped on them.

"I missed you guys"

"We missed you too"

I love hanging with Falling In Reverse. Even though Jacky and I broke up last week. It still was a little awkward hanging out with Jacky. But I got use to it. I realized I was wearing a Fir t-shirt.