Chapter 2: I saw it

Chapter 2: I saw it.

Marisa's Pov (mom's name lol I finally gave her kidnapper a name)

"Mom?" Crap after all these years, she-"Your pregnant!?" I asked a little too exited. "Um, Yes. I'm pretty aware of that..." She she back with an attitude. "What are you having?" "I'm not sure... Me and austin want it to be a secret." "Austin! Where's he at?" "Umm, right over there" Camila said while pointing to their table. I smiled and saw a little boy and girl beside them. "Who's that girl and kids?" I asked. " that's my sister and Ryan is mine and Isabel is Karla's..." "He is so cute like his dad." I said and continued, "can I go see them?" "Sure... Let's go." She said unsure at first. Camila and I walked towards the table and Karla was the first to greet me, "Hello! Who is this?" I looked at Camila and she started speaking, " Umm, she's my mom- well not my mom-mom obviously, but my kidnapper...mom." I smiled and pulled out my hand out so she could shake it. I saw her take a deep breathe. Then she shook my hands while saying, "sorry! I'm just not good at making decisions:(" "oh and why is that?" I asked, "well my boyfriend and father of my child asked me to marry him and I don't know what to say.." Karla said and shook over so I could sit. I sat down next to her. I saw Camila in the corner of my eye as she went and sat next to Austin. I smiled at Austin and he didn't smile back. I wonder what's wrong... I went back to Karla and started talking to her about the marriage.

Camila's Pov

I saw it. I saw it when Marisa smiled at Austin and he didn't smile back. I wonder what's wrong. I took his hand and he turned his head towards me and smiled. "So I was wondering mom, if you'll like to spend this Christmas holidays with us?" I asked, and Karla screamed out yes in excitement , "Umm, I would love too!!" My mom finally answered. "Great! I'll um call or text you" i told her and we exchanged our numbers. After that Karla said she had to go and talk to Luke. She later left and then Marisa left a couple of minutes later then Karla. Then it was just me and Austin until Ryan came to us that he was sleepy so we went home. Ryan fell asleep in the car so Austin had to carry him to his room. Once Austin came down and saw me on the couch he came and sat down me to me. He placed his hand on my stomach and the baby kicked again. "I saw it" i said and pause, "When my mom smiled at you and you didn't smile back...Why didn't you?"

Austin's pov

"I'm sorry, I guess I was just still mad at her for leaving you alone to die in the hospital..." I said and it went silent. "Yeah, but then again if it wasn't for her I would of never met you." she said and looked at me right in the eyes. "Yeah..I guess" I replied and kissed her. I then got the remote and turned on the TV and watched random shows. I heard Camila yawn and I decided to carried Camila to our bedroom. I laid her down and I went to our bathroom and then I thought about Christmas and the fact that it it next week. I thought about waking up early tomorrow mooring to make breakfast. When I finished I went back to bed and fell asleep.

....(Morning)....

I woke up and lucky Camila was still asleep. I then heard some noise down stairs. I went down the steps really quite and the noise seem to come from the kitchen. I took a peek and saw Ryan trying to reach the cookie jar. I started laughing and walked toward Ryan, "Here let me help you, but only if you help me make breakfast for mommy?" Then Ryan started cheering, "Okay little helper,but we have to be quite so we don't wake up mommy" I whispered to him and he out his finger over his mouth to keep quite. I went to the fridge and took out some ham and bacon and eggs and went to the stove and started cooking. Once I finished I fixed it all up and a plate with orange juice and flowers and toast. Then I told Ryan to go wake up Mommy.

...

...

...

Hey guys!! I been really busy with my uncle passing away this Christmas and family from everywhere been coming in and me not having time to actually put effort into this story I really don't want to continue but I will just for you guys who actually read this, but the next update might take a while just because I'm dealing with a lot of family problems so yeah... :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Years.

Today's Question:

How was your Christmas? What did you get?

Okay bye guys love you^.^ peace