Chapter 4:"I love you Karla..." "I love you too Luke..."

Karla's POV

I was in the kitchen making dinner when I heard the front door open. "Hey babe! I'm home." I heard Luke as he walked to the kitchen. I took a deep breathe and I looked at him as he walked closer to me. "I thought about us, getting married and I think or know my answer now," I paused and walked closer to him. I looked at him in the eyes, "I would love to be Mrs. Hemmings!!" I said to him as I watched his every move. He hugged me, but I feel his smile. Not too soon He eventually started kissing my neck, "Luke. We can't right now...Isabel and Ryan are in the playroom." Luke groan, but I laughed.

Luke's POV

"Hey I'll be right back." I told my love and I walked to the playroom, "Hey guys! Do y'all wanna spend the night at Austin's house?" I asked them. "Yeah!" They both said really excited. They quickly took there things and we walked downstairs, "Honey! I'll be back!" I said out loud while walking outside of the house with the kids. I drove to Austin and Camila's house [after dinner Austin and Camila went back to their house]and I beeped the horn once I was in their driveway. Camila and Austin walked out and the kids got out of the car and went to Camila. Camila then went with the kids inside the house. "Hey Austin! you don't mind looking out for the kids tonight, Karla said yes and you know." I told he while I started backing out of their driveway. "Sure! Do I have a chose." Austin yelled as I was fully out of the driveway. We both laughed and I went back to the house and locked the car and went inside the house and locked the door because tonight is going to a good night. Once I saw the most beautiful girl in the world, Karla, walking out of the kitchen. I smiled at the confused face she had. "Hey I made dinner, but where are the kids?" She asked. "Um the kids are at Austin's house and Im pretty sure that dinner can wait..." I said while smirking. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I leaned down and kissed her in the lips. She started to moan and we took this upstairs to our bed(; . "I love you Karla..." "I love you too Luke..."

...

...

...

Hey guys I know this is a short chapter, but I made it for Valentine's Day(btw it's almost Christmas in this book😂)

Today's question:

What's a really good movie on Netflix? 😂🌚😊😁✌️

Okay bye peace^.^