A friendly stranger

When I woke up I walked to the door and was greeted by the sound of banging and  the boys running around like crazy "Let me guess, the guys over slept and are running late." I turned to walk back into my room when I felt two strong arms wrap around me. "Why are you still in your pjs Kris? Don't you know we have a show?" Cole said spinning me around "I remember you have a show, I just woke up babe." "Well then hurry up and get ready, we have to go in two hours!" "I would if you let go of me!" He kissed my cheek then ran into the chaos. I showered and got ready and still had an hour and a half left. "I'm going for a walk!" I shouted to the boys "Bye Kris be here before we leave ok?" 'Aren't I always on time?" And with that I was out the door. (Andrea's p.o.v) "MOM IM GOING TO THE CONCERT NOW!" "OK HAVE FUN SWEETY!" with that I was out the door. I went to the garage to get my bike, as I rode I bumped right I to someone (Kristina's p.o.v) "What the heck was that?!?" I said looking at a girl my age, "I am so sorry I was on my way to a concert and..." "Wait let me guess, the IM5 concert?" "Ya how did you know?" "Lucky guess you can say, hey what's your name?" "Andrea, yours?" "Kristina, do you live around here?" "Ya just down the street, do you?" "Ya, see that big house at the end of the street? That's were I live." "Oh I guess I was wrong about who lived there, you see I thought the boys lived there but I guess I was wrong." "Do you want to come over the concert won't start for another hour." "Sure."