A new friend

"I'M HOME!"  I yelled to the boys "Who are you  talking to?" "You'll see." Just then I heard footsteps behind me and felt strong arms pick me up and spin me around "BABE YOUR BACK!" "I was only gone for 30 minuets." I said kissing Cole's cheek "Wait your... Your Cole Pendery." I smiled "KRIS!" "Hey bro." "Who might this fine girl be? I'm..." (Dalton's p.o.v) "I know who you are, your Dalton Louis Rapattoni." She smiled at me and I looked into her dark brown eyes. She wears eyeliner?!? So cute. "So what's your name?" "Andrea." "A pretty name for a pretty girl." (Andrea's p.o.v) DID HE JUST SAY IM PRETTY?!? This is awesome! I think I'm blushing like crazy aren't I, lol. That's when the other boys came in "Kris who is this?" Will asked. "I'm Andrea, don't worry about telling me who you guys are I already know." "Hey can Andrea drive with us to the concert?" Did Krissy just ask that?!? "Sure!" We all yelled "You guys ready?" "YES!" "Let's go!" "You can sit next to me if you want." I told Andrea, "Sure Will." "HEY ANDREA DO YOU WANT TO SIT NEXT TO ME?" Dalton asked her right after I did "Sorry dalton she is already sitting next to me." "I can sit between you guy." And wit that we all ran to the limo/van thing and got in. Kris sitting between Cole and Dalton, Gabe next to Dana and Andrea between Dalton and I, she is so pretty and wait I smell NUTELLA SHE SMELLS LIKE NUTELLA! (Andrea's p.o.v) Is Will sleeping or something? Oh we're here! I can't believe I just rode with IM5 to their concert. "WILL YOU MIGHT WANT TO WAKE UP!" "What huh oh hey Andrea ho long was I out?" "The whole ride." "Oh man sorry about that." There is something that had him daydreaming. "Dude your becoming like Kristy, stop zoning out!" Kris flicked Daltons head then turned away  pouting. Lol I guess they have a brother sister thing only they understand.