Hurt

Mike Teavee wasn't cuddly, at all. Until one afternoon when he came home from school crying, with a black eye and cuts all over his arms. "Mike, what happened?" Ethel said. Mike flinched and ran upstairs. Ethel knew mike wouldn't talk to her, so she called Mr. Wonka. "Uh..hey, Mrs T!" He said. "Hey, look, I have a problem." She said to Mr. Wonka. "Oh? What is it?" He asked "my little Mikey just came home looking like hell and he won't tell me what happened.. I was wondering if you could come over and try to talk to him for me?" There was silence. Until Wonka spoke again, "okay, Mrs T!" He said, "I'll see you soon!" He hung up.
————————————————————————————————————————
Ethel waited, nervously. What if Mr. Wonka didn't show up?! What if-
There was a knock at the door. Ethel rushed to answer it. "Mr Wonka, thank god you're here..." she mumbled. "Oh it's quite alright, Mrs T.." he said. "You can go to mike now." She said. Mr Wonka nodded and went up to mike's room. "Mike? It's me, Mr Wonka, can I come in?" He said, softly. There was silence. "O-okay.." mike mumbled. He opened the door and entered mike's room. Mike was curled up in a corner, sobbing and rocking back and forth. "Oh, Michael.." he whispered, going over to mike and sitting down next to him. He went to wrap his arm around mike, but mike flinched. "Don't hurt me!" He yelled. Wonka have him a confused look. "Why would I hurt you, mike?" He said. Mike sniffled. "Because they d-did..." he whispered. "Okay....do you wanna talk about it?" Mike shook his head, his eyes getting teary again. "Hey...it's okay.." Mr Wonka said, pulling mike onto his lap. He was expecting mike to hit him or run away, but mike just rested his head on Wonka's chest. Wonka picked mike up and started to rock him. Mike whimpered a little bit, but relaxed soon after. Wonka sat down on the edge of mike's bed, and began to run a hand through mike's hair.
Then, mike lost it.
He kicked and screamed at Wonka, flailing his arms around in the air. "GET OFF ME!" He yelled, Wonka shushed mike, and waited for him to calm down, eventually, he did. "There we go.." Wonka cooed softly, bouncing mike and rubbing his back. Mike broke down and started sobbing. "They hurt me....they hurt me so much Wonka..." "I know, mike...I know...it's gonna be okay..." Wonka soothed. "Do you wanna talk to your mother about it..?" Mike nodded. Wonka stood up with mike still in his arms, and took him downstairs to Ethel. "Mom..." mike said, after sobbing. Ethel went over to mike and started petting his hair. Mike closed his eyes and whimpered softly. "I-I'm Sorry..." he stuttered.
"It's okay, mike.." Ethel said softly.
"You're safe now."

Sorry I haven't updated this in a while! Feel free to leave requests!