Part 1

"1, 2, 3, 4...tchhh, no mam aap galat kar rahi hain"

"Fir se galat kar diya?" she asked with a pout.

"Ok let me show you again, left leg out, in and then out along with these hand movements...ok?" he showed her some steps. "If you want then hum kuch punjabi touch add kar sakte hain isme thoda" he said after a pause.

"No no no...main kar lungi yeh"

"Ok then, take a break for five minutes. We will start after that" as soon as he left, she sighed and mumbled,

"Haye Waheguru! pta nahi kab khatam hoga yeh aur main kab ghar jayungi"

She picked her phone from side table and mumbled again "Usko bhi bol deti hoon ke time se lene aa jaye" with that she typed a message and then clicked on the send button.

-

And cut.." she sighed in relief as soon as the director shouted.

"Very nice shot Shehnaz..Thank you so much itne busy schedule mein se time nikal kar yaha aane ke liye" said the director as soon as he came to her. She smiled politely and said 'It's ok' to him.

"Now you go home and enjoy the wedding functions, i'll will not disturb you and congratulations for the wedding" she chuckled and mumbled 'Thank you' to him and moved towards her vanity to change her outfit.

*

Preeti and her mother Rita were in the living area with Shehnaz's mother and were happily talking about the function that took place some time ago.

"Bahut maza aya aunty ji, maine first time yeh sab experience kiya, main toh abhi bhi uss zone mein hoon ke agar koi abhi bhi song chala de na toh main uth kar naachne lagu" said Preeti excitedly, making the both ladies chuckle.

"Chalo shukar hai Waheguru ka, mujhe toh tension ho rahi thi ke pata nahi aapko pasand ayega ya nahi" as Shehnaz's mother said this, Rita put her hand on her and assured her by saying, "Nahi-nahi aisa kuch nahi hai, hum sab bahut enjoy kar rahe hain...aap be-fikar rahiye" this made Shehnaz's mother smile.

With that, both ladies started discussing about next ceremony. Preeti saw her sister Neetu who was talking over the phone on the other side of the living room. Excusing herself, she made her way towards her.

On reaching there, she gently placed her hand on her sister's shoulder, which made her to turn. Seeing that her sister is waiting, she disconnects the phone after saying 'I'll call you later'.

"Isko saans bhi lene diya kar kabhi" said Preeti as soon as neetu finished the call.

"Saans lene ke liye main hoon na" Neetu said while still looking in the phone, to which Preeti rolled her eyes in irritation.

"Phone ke bahar bhi duniya hoti hai" saying this Preeti snatched her phone.

"Arre yar, give me the phone back na" she said irritatingly and tried to get her phone back and when she failed, she said, "Ok fine, now tell me, what were you saying?"

"Tu mere se properly baat nahi krti aaj kal" Preeti pouted.

"Aww my sister" Neetu pulled her cheeks and sadi further, "Ab rona mat shuru kar dena han" she teased Preeti to which she slightly slap on her hand.

Putting her arm around Preeti's shoulder, she said, "Aaja tujhe phone ke bahar ki duniya dikhayu" seeing her confused, Neetu spoke further pointing to the particular direction, "Woh dekho, kaise akele mein hi smile kar raha hai" Preeti giggled looking in that direction and said,

"Then let's have some fun"

"Yesss, let's go" Neetu smiled cheekly.

-