Chapter 1

Spring Day

  ↻ ◁  1:10 ───ㅇ───── 3:47 ▷ ↺

"We are only 8 forever!" The oldest kid said.

"We are now Bangtan Sonyeondan! That's our group name in short will be B——" it was cut off.

"Jungkook, remember us. Never forget that." all the 7 older kids said, Jungkook couldn't see their faces clearly he only could hear them.

"We know you're the youngest since you're 6 years old and you might forget. Please remember the name B———"

"What name..?" Jungkook asked but the other 7 kids were fading.

"What's the name of our group?!" Jungkook asked again feeling anxious.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Jungkook asked again.

"Don't leave me.." Jungkook said.

"Please.. tell me." Jungkook woked up from his dream.

"Again.. those 7 kids." Jungkook sighs.

He has had problems remembering memories he had before the age of 9.

His mom died when he was 2. His dad was abusing him when he was 5 but he never told anyone since he was literally just a kid. The age of 7 he lost his best friend or more like his best friend moved to another house that wasn't near where he lived anymore. Until the age of 9 his dad hit his head very hard which made him lose his consciousness.

Jin who was the eldest son saw everything he didn't support the pain his little brother had, so he immediately called the police and ambulance. The hit that Jungkook got made him lose his memories that he made with his other 7 hyungs especially with his favorite hyung. When he was 10 he lived with Jin hyung and grandma until now he still lives with them.

"Should I tell hyung about the dreams I've been having the past few days..?"

•••••••••••

"Kids be careful" A woman said.

"Have fun kids" Another woman said.

Two kids were playing in the park, while one was pushing the younger one in the swing, the younger one just moved his little feet, he felt like if he was actually flying.