Shopping

Tsuna's Pov

I woke up in the morning rubbing my eyes.

When I woke up I notice that something or someone next to me is moving.

I look at my side and see my sister sleeping peacefully.

I come close to her face and kiss her cheeks.

"Sis wake up"I whispered in her ears.

"Mmmm....five more minutes"he said lazily.

I chuckled.

"Ok then....Tsunayuki look it's a CAKE" I shouted.

Sunddenly he open his eyes and sit up looking left and right.

"Cake...CAKE.... Where,where,where..."he ask happily

I laughed loudly.

"Ehhh.... theirs no cake"she point.

I giggled.

I sit up and pull her face then kiss her soft lips.

"E-EHHHHH....w-why d-did you do that"he ask covering his red face.

I chuckled.

"Why? Because we promise each other that we will get married right. when we grow up.You also said that we can be like our parents.And besides Dad always do that to Mom every day"I said looking at her.

"YEAH....B-BUT WE ARE NOT DAD AND MOM.And that my fist kiss you know"he said but whispered the last part.

"So what!That also my first you know" I said.

He just look at me with a wide eyes.

"Hahahaha hehe.. alright let's go down stairs I'm sure Oka-san is waiting for us."I said then took her hands and came down stairs.

"Good morning Oka-san" we both said still not letting go of Tsunayuki's hand.

We saw her cooking in the kitchen then she turned around to see us.He smile.

"Oh..Good morning too tsu-kun and yu-chan"he said with a bright smile.

We sat down in the chair in the kitchen and just watch Oka-san cooking.

After Oka-san finish the cooking we start eating.

"Wow Oka-san your cooking is so delicious"my twin said.

I just nodded.

"Oh thank you yu-chan"Oka-san said.

While eating I look at my sister eating happily.

I smile.

Then suddenly she looks back at me.He start to blush and look away.

I smirked.

'heh cute' i though.

After the breakfast.

Oka-san said that we are going out to buy clothes for us.

Author's Pov

After the twins and Nana are done changing their clothes they dicided to go to the mall to buy clothes.

At the mall.

The twins just looking around left and right in amazement.

"Wow~tsu-kun look their is so many people in here and lots of toys" my sister said happily.

I smile at her and hold his hand tightly so that he will not get lost.

"Ok kids hold Oka-san's hand so that you will not get lost"Oka-san said.

We just nodded and hold his hands.

After shopping we dicided that we should go back home.

The shopping was fun and my sister surely injoy it.We play games,buy clothes,toys,and gadgets.

Oka-san buy me and my sister so much stuff he buy us cellphones,head phones,loptop,i-pad,power bank,and Bluetooth speaker.

'Damn he is spoiling us to much'

Since Oka-san buy us gadgets we know how to use it because we watch how people in this place use it.

My sister and I are both fast learners.

At home.

We took our own stuffs and thank Oka-san.

Then we bring our stuff to our room.

"Wow tsu-kun look Oka-san surely buy us a lot of stuffs"my sister said.

"Yeah" I said

I suddenly notice that she frowned.

"Hey what's wrong"I ask worriedly.

He looks at me.

"It's just that....i...I'm worried at the others.I don't know if their safe or what"he said sadly.

I hugged her.

"Don't worry im sure they are fine.They are strong remember"I said.

"Y-yeah"he said.

"Well then take a little nap I'm sure that you are tired.Now sleep." I said then kiss her cheeks.

He blushed and nodded.

After I finish cleaning our stuff I dicided to sleep next to my sister and hugged her.

'Minna..I hope your ok' I thought.

After that I drift off to sleep because of tiredness.