Chapter 10

~William's Pov~

I woke up early, took a quick shower and wore a casual suit. I headed to Skyler's house since some of my guard saw Skyler talking to Alex, brother of Aries Smith.

Will he accept me? Well I knew he would. He didn't care that I kill people he only care that I cheated on him. Me and wolf drive to Skyler's house and saw him raking the leaves on there front yard, He look so beautiful.

I step out op my car making Skyler glance at me, his eyes widened when he saw me and quickly run into there house. I guess He's still mad. I knock on the door hut no one answered.

"Hello" I knock again the the door suddenly open to reveal an old man holding a shotgun.

"What the hell do you want get off my property" he shouted.

"I'm here to see my boyfriend" I said which stunned him.

"Please leave" I heard Skyler hiding behind his grandfather.

"Let's talk, I'm sorry" I said

"No" he shouted and then I leave.

"Wait" I look back and saw Skyler calling me.

"What"

"You're really just gonna leave" he ask.

"Yes, if you don't want to talk then goodbye" I stated hoping inside my car.

"How it go boss" Wolf ask.

"Bring him to my room tonight" I ordered.

"Again" Wolf whine.

"Yes, again" I ordered and we headed home.

"I see you're still after your precious little boy" Nichole said smirking at me.

If weren't for her Skyler will still be here.

"What the hell are you doing here" I shouted.

"Why, I'm your girlfriend" she smirk.

"You're nobody" I said shutting the door to her face.

"Well, if I can't have you, so does the boy" she shouted from the other side, "I'm coming for that boy"

I stay at the living room trying to relax. Not only Nichola know about Skyler but Alex too which made it worst. Alex and Nichole can use Skyler against me which really terrified me. He's just a boy that I kidnapped and fell inlove with, a simple boy that work his ass off for his grandparents, and now he's in danger because of me.

"Wolf get him now" I ordered and Wolf rush out.

I can't wait till night, I want him right now. I waited impatiently for Wolf and Skyler. I was starting to get nervous.

I swear if anyone touches Skyler I will kill them with my bear hands. I sat at the living room just staring at the picture of Skyler sleeping. What is taking them so ling? Did something hap-

"LET ME GO, YOU-YOU POTATO" I glance up and saw Skyler on Wolf's shoulder kicking and shouting.

"I'm not a potato" Wolf said throwing Skyler on the sofa.

I quickly run to him and kiss him making him gasp until he slap me.

"Why are you doing this" he said pushing me away.

"Cuz you're my boyfriend" i said

"We're over I told you that"

"Yeah but I didn't agreed, so you're still my boyfriend, whether you like it or not"