Chapter 5

~Skyler's Pov~

I woke up still feeling dizzy, I think I still have a fever. I slowly opened my eye and let out a yawn before trying to reach my glasses on my nightstand but stop when I felt something warm. Did I sleep at my grandparents again. I focus my eyes and a tanned guy was laying beside me. I spin my head around and saw the color grey, my room was blue, what the hell happened.

I touch his face and debating if this was James or not, cuz James don't have facial hair but his also tanned. God I really hate my eyes. I was tracing my fingers on his face when suddenly my fingers entered his mouth with made him groan.

"WAHHHHHHHHH" I shouted when I realize I didn't recognize the voice, I jump of bed and focus my eyes finding the door, when I spotted it I rush out and hit my head on something making me drop to the ground.

"HELP PLEASE, GRANDPA, GRAMMA, SOMEBODY" I shouted as I began to crawl then I stop when something was in my way, I trace my finger to what was in front of me then I realize it was foot.

"Where do you think you're going" a voice said.

"Please, let me got" I cried and heard him chuckle then I felt his arms around me lifting me up the throwing me in bed.

"Stay" he shouted which made me cry even more.

"My glasses please I can't see without my glasses" I cried hugging what I believe is a pillow but I didn't get anymore reply I just heard a door slam.

---------Time Skipped----------

I woke up from my nap when I heard the doors slamming. Could you believe it? I fell asleep in my kidnapper's room. I rub my eyes and saw a silhouette of a guys, maybe there's five, no six, yeah there's six guys.

"Here" a voice said placing something on my hands which I instantly knew was my glasses. I quickly wore them and saw all of there faces smirking down at me.

"I didn't do anything, I promise" I said the they all began to laugh.

I wanted to run, but I couldn't, they're so tall compare to me. They were maybe like 6 or 7foot while I'm here only 5.5. If I rush they can catch me real quick.

"Please let me go, I'll give you money, just let me go please" I begged but they just watch me.

After an hour of begging I got tired and just sat at the bed. I was planning to run because they seemed so distracted. I rolled over the bed back and forth and an apple on the nightstand caught my eyes. I want to eat it, but what if it's poison?

I grab the apple and hid it under my shirt, I'll use this as my weapon. When everyone was distracted I throw the apple on the window so hard that they all look at the broken glass. I quickly run towards the door then jump down the stairs. When I spotted the front door I didn't waste time to rush out. When I was finally out there was a big gate and it was lock.

Dear God they're going to kill me, I started to climb but I fell. I rub my lower back and started crying. The I stopped when I notice something or someone blocking the sun.

"Are you lost baby boy" the same voice from earlier this morning said.

I turn around and saw him. HIM! the guy who insulted my food. I stared at him for the longest time, until the guys from earlier run towards us.

"Please I'm sorry, I pay for the apple you got me" I begged hugging his knees.

The he bend down and look me straight in the eyes, and the kiss me. I didn't know why he did that but I feel my face heat up.

"You stay here from now on" he said.

"Noooo" I cried.

My grandparents, who will buy them food? They need me, and I need them, they're the only family I have.

Then he lifted me up, I started to cry and scream I even started kicking and punching but it didn't even budge him. He tied me down on a chair just staring at me.

"Please my grandparents can't live without me" I begged but he just gave me a bored look.

"I already gave them a million dollars, and told them you're on a business trip, I also arrange maids for them" he said leaving me in shock. "But from now on YOU. ARE. MINE and you'll do everything I say or else" he threatens and I just nodded.

"Good" he smile as he continues to explain that I will do whatever he said. Is he like asking me to be his dog?