You Can't Turn Back

The sharp pain he received when he saw Sora and Yamato's picture made him realize his own feeling.

He couldn't deny his own feeling anymore.

Toward his best friend, toward his childhood friend.

Taichi clenched his fist.

"Taichi, let's go," Yamato called him. His head snapped and realize the current situation turned into cataphoric because Diaboromon returned.

Taichi didn't have guts to stare back to Yamato. He definitely would notice his hurt feeling.

'This isn't time to moping around.' Taichi wanted to punch himself. There's no time for doubt and questioning Yamato. Whatever they did is their own business.

Taichi just a friend to them. Nothing less nothing more.

"Yeah, Let's beat this guy," Taichi said. Covering his anxiety.

Little did he know, Hikari stared his big brother. She knows too well his old habit of pushing away his own feeling to focus on saving the world. After all, they both having the same habit.

"I want to help Onii-san," Hikari said. Can't bear her heavy feelings anymore. She knows her big brother wasn't in the right condition to fight. Not when Sora isn't here.

Takeru knew that determination look. Nobody could stop her when she decided something. She rarely did something like that, but once she made her mind. Not even him cant stop her.

He agreed to help her. "Me too. I wanted to help too." Lies. Takeru knew his big brother could solve the problem, after all their Digimon achieved level beyond Mega. What about Takeru and Hikari? Their Digimon hasn't reached the Mega level.

But as long he's fighting alongside Hikari, he won't lose and he promised to himself he won't lose Hikari again and he will protect her.

Both of them entered the Net.

Their aid helped Omegamon to defeat Diaboromon. Takeru feels soften when he saw her happy expression when she able to help Taichi.

But it wasn't for long. Diaboromon had dirty tricks again.

Sora shocked when she received news about her photo with Yamato was everywhere because of Diaboromon.

Nobody supposed to know that day. All of that picture, why it must that picture?

Koushiro did suspect something about Diaboromon's trick. It wasn't random. He picked the picture who had a negative impact on Digi Destined. Especially toward Taichi and Yamato.

Sora feels terrible guilt. She has been avoiding Taichi lately.

She feels hurt and guilt whenever she saw Taichi after the Christmas incident in their second year. His smile, his warm hands. She could remember it clearly.

'Why that time I didn't try to clear his misunderstanding...' Sora unable to find words when she facing Taichi.

What is she looking for? What is she expected from Taichi?

Taichi gave her encouraging advice. He seemingly supports her for going to his best friend.

Yamato saw her crying after she parted from Taichi. Piyomon confused why Sora crying after Taichi threw gentle words toward him. Sora snapped from her memory and received a message from Koushiro again.

And ever since that incident, Sora unable to make Piyomon evolved. She keeps secrets from everyone. All she hoped there will be no bad guys would try to terrorize Digimon and humans again.