Chapter 1: StarVinerz International Tour

Main POV:

"Okay! Now it's official!! The international tour dates have been confirmed." The boys' manager announced. Everyone applauded. Cameron, Nash, and Hayes were in L.A, at a meeting to set their international tour dates. The three of them were soon going to be touring around the world, meeting all kinds of fans. The name of the new event was called StarVinerz. After the meeting, the boys drove back to Cam and Nash's apartment. "Man, this is sooo amazing!" Nash said, happily. "I know, I've always wanted to travel the world!" Cam said, excitedly. "And now it's finally happening!" "So ready to meet all those fineee, foreign honeys." Hayes said, flirtatiously, as we walked into the apartment. "Hell yeah." Cam agreed, smiling. As soon as they got inside, Cam and Hayes plopped down on the sofa, and Nash went straight to the refrigerator. "So what city are we going to first, again?" Hayes asked. "Brazil!" Nash cheered, waving a soda pop in the air.

Daniella's POV:

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Daniella screamed jumping up and down. Her friends looked up in alarm. "What!" "What happened?!" "What's going on??" They asked. "THEY JUST ANNOUNCED THE STARVINERZ TOUR DATES! THEY'RE COMING TO LONDON NEXT MONTH! WE'RE THE FIFTH CITY!" She yelled, waving her phone in the air, cheerfully. "Omigod, really?!?!" Chloe asked. "Yaaaaas!" "It's about time!" Zoe said. "We're gonna meet the vine boys!!!" Katie shouted. All four friends started jumping up and down and screaming in Daniella's room, in excitement.