chapter one : A new beginning

This is my first story and i fell a little nervous . I want to thank my brother ,spyros, because he helps me a lot . I hope you like it 

 Angelinas POV :  

<<Angelina wake up ! Rise and shine !>> . 

I woke up and got ready for school. I didnt know what to wear. It was my first day at my new school and I wanted to look pretty .People say that I could become a model when I grow up . I wore a blach short skirt and a red T-shirt with black heels. I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. 

<< Morning mum and daddy !!>> 

<<Good morning sweetie >> said my mum. Then walks into the room my older bother, Cam. He is 20 years old. <<Good morning Lina =) >> He use to call me Lina since i was twelve years old.  <<Morning Cam .I am sorry but i have to go to school .See you later !!! >> 

<<OK Lina ! Iwill pick you up from school with my car >>.said Cam.

Here i am now : in my new schools entrance . Although i feel stressed and nervous ,I decided to go inside.I heard other students say about me when i passed them . 

<< Who is she ???>>

<<Wow ! What a pretty girl ! >>

 <<She could be my girlfriend >> 

Another boy said :<< She looks like an angel !!!>>. I laughed at the last one and thought  "if you only knew ". While i was walking through the hall to go to my locker i pumped into someone . I looked up and i saw a boy. He was gorgeous with capital G. He had green eyes and a great body. He looked at me and froze . Then he growled <<MINE>> .I understood he was a werewolf and i was his mate.

I couldnt accept him because my identity would be revealed . I looked down and said quickly <<I am so sorry. I didnt mean to pump into you .Forgive me >>. He tried to grab my hand but i walked as fast as i could from the real love.