Chapter 1

To all that read the prologue, thank you for giving this book a chance for me to do whatever it takes to make the first JJBA fanfic great for you guys.

I'm going to try to update as much as possible during school because I'm not really described as " The free one that has time everyday." Anything can happen and I'll have to be busy so please be patient with this and I'll make a very long and really good chapter for you guys.

Again thank you for reading and enjoy!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How was your sleep Ms Mona?"

The familiar sound of a man's voice was heard. The little girl's eyes began to open slightly, adjusting to the bright light that spreads around the inside of the carriage. She opens them more to see the man no other than George Joestar next to her, well more like on top. Her head was resting on top of his lap. Both his hands are holding a book he was reading.

Mona slowly rises from his lap, blushing at how she show too much of a child like affection towards a stranger she hardly knows. She did only go with him because he was the only one that took her in, she had no idea about her relatives nor any contact with them.
So he was the only one that requested to take care of her for now.

"I'm so sorry Mr Joestar." She apologizes.

"There's no need to be sorry Mona. I saw you were tired by your sleepy eyes that desperately wanted to shut completely. So as the gentleman I am, I must be respectful for you and let you sleep until we get there."

Mona felt warm from his words. She has never met a kind stranger nor even talk to any other adult before, but George Joestar proved that she could trust him if she had any problems that she might like to tell him. A perfect gentleman is what can describe George Joestar.

"You're very generous Mr Joestar."

"I work hard to let the name Joestar be what a good man is through the years, and so will my sons too when they start to grow up."

"You have children?"

"Oh yes Ms Mona! I have only two sons. One is my blood related and the other is someone I must take care of due to his father's death. Jonathan Joestar is my biological son that is still having a hard time learning to be polite and he lacks much of knowledge and manners, but i remind myself that he still very young. Dio Brando on the other hand is a young man that I took in. He is much more well mannered and is very intelligent. I had to take care of him for his father saving my life that faithful day."

George looked out the window, pausing the last statement until for a moment.

"Even if my wife didn't live, I still thanked him for saving me. As long as one of us was alive to take care of Jonathon, that's all that matters to me."

This is going to make Mona nervous. Has she ever met any other kids before? The answer is no. Being in a house her whole life has made her antisocial, but her Mother and the two maids were the only ones that she had no problem talking to.

"Do not worry Mona. My sons have been getting along quite well than expected in such a short period of time. I always see how much they're trying to be comfortable with one another, but I believe they'll be just like brothers to each other."

"That's wonderful. I'm just nervous because I have never talked to another kid of my age. Is it alright if I just stay beside you quietly?"

"I don't see why not. I just want to make sure you're comfortable and that you'll be very happy when you're with us."