Chapter Four |3rd Floor|

They were in a room scared out of their minds, Kevin was in a corner mumbling to himself as Ben and Andrew were talking quietly away from Kevin. “ I had enough of waiting around” Ben said quietly to Andrew since they were in the room for around 2 hours. Ben started walking to Kevin “Kevin” Ben said in a serious tone, “huh..” Kevin mumbled turning to Ben. Ben slapped Kevin with such force Kevin got mad, “We need to start moving to get out of this place, but you're holding us up” Ben said angrily. “Well it seems like i'm the only one who cares that Paul died!!!” Kevin said loudly. “Can you shut up for once and act like a man? Crying won't help the fact that we were stuck in here. Yeah we all know Paul died but we need to move on because right now, we aren’t getting nowhere” Ben said glaring at Kevin. “ Yea, it makes sense when you think about it” Andrew said agreeing with Ben. “I guess…” Kevin said, “ok let's look around the room” as he started to look through drawers and behind things. The lights turn off. “Um what?” Andrew said, flicking the switch up and down. Ben turned on the flash fight and looked at the door, he heard walking and something getting dragged. “Hide.” Ben said, finding a hiding spot as Kevin and Andrew hid. The door opened as they were greeted to a horrible smell as Ben turned the flash light off. Something was walking around the room as Ben knew what it was and what the smell was. It was horrible, the smell wasn’t so bad when Ben saw it start to eat. After 20 minutes of hearing bones crack and hear flesh being torn apart it left. Kevin threw up as the lights flickered on again. Ben quickly opened the door and Andrew and Kevin followed.

Thanks for reading! 324 words