The Hospital

*beep*
*beep*
*beep*
I can hear the soft beeping of a heart monitor in the room. I slowly open my eyes. I look around the room and I see my boyfriend Jim Moriarty sitting in a chair holding my hand. He's asleep, snoring softly. As I slowly lopen my eyes, i see he's holding my hand. He shifts in his chair. I wonder what he's dreaming about... I squeeze his hand to let him know that I'm awake. He squeezes back and when he looks up he shouts "Y/N! you're awake! i'll get the doctor!"
"Okay Jim." i say softly. my throat is dry... I can feel the IV in my arm, and the heart monitor on my chest, i'm in a hospital i suppose..
"doctor she's awake!"
you hear Jim yell down the hallway, well, more at the doctor than to him. he's too scared to leave my doorway. he's too cute. I could not be luckier to have him. "I'm so happy you're awake y/n, i was so anxious and i-"
"jim-" i interrupted him- "how long have i been out?" he looked at you sadly "jim?" you were concerned "y/n... you were out for a week"
"what??"
"i know.. i was worried"
"jim i got shot.. that's all i remember.. how was i out for a week?"
"the doctor did some blood work and-"
he went silent..
"yes?"
"she had a slow acting poison on the blade of her knife, so every time she cut you.. the toxin worked its way into your blood stream and was slowly poisoning you.. it put you into a temporary coma..."
your eyes went wide
"w-what... Jim i- im so sorry..."
he started to cry
"hey, hey, hey, shhhhh come here mo grá"
he pulled me close to his chest, wincing in pain at the movement on your bruised ribs, and the stitches strewn across your body
"i missed you so much y/n"
"i missed you too Jim"
"I thought I lost you y/n/n"
"you could never lose me Jimmy boy"

hey guys! i'm so sorry it's been so long! i've been waaaay too busy sleeping and i feel so horrible that you've had nothing new to read!😓😓😓😓
i'm working on getting an actual writing schedule together now! i hope to upload more now that summer break is in full swing! i hope this chapter wasn't too heavy... love you guys❤️❤️ comment any ideas you have for where you wanna see the story go!