Episode 5 Filo

(A/n: Just a small note but when we get passed the Pope Fight I'm gonna Make y/n become More friendly To the other heroes and vice versa)

We cut To a Fancy looking room where we servants helping a woman with purple Hair. A woman in the mask Is speaking with her.

Queen Mirellia: is that what the kings Been up two?

The mask figure then spoke.

The shadow: malty-Sama must of talked him into it.

As a servant helps her with her dress the queen speaks again.

Queen mirellia: And how has the shield hero been holding up.

The shadow: He procured a slave girl from a slave trader but my queen he has the Powers of him.

Queen mirellia Turns and looks where the shadow is with a face of intrigue.

Queen mirellia: is that so? Interesting.

Queen mirellia's face then turned into a tired one.

Queen mirellia: however news Melromarc summoning the four Heroes is making waves here as well. We must prevent Prevent our neighbors from meddling No matter what.

The masked woman spoke again.

Shadow: We will Continue to keep eyes on the capital.

Queen mirellia: I'm counting on you.

As the shadow disappears We see Queen mirellia Is in a kingdom that has what looks like steam power and British uniformed Guards with muskets.

(Scene shift to Melromarc)

We see y/n Motoyasu Ren and Itsuki all standing in front of the king with there parties off to the side. King Melromarc speaks.

King Melromarc: as a reward for your efforts during the wave and for fulfilling my request. Motoyasu-Dono will receive 4.000 silvers (a servant hands him the silver) Itsuki and ren-Dono will revive 3.800 (same as Motoyasu) and as agreed upon. I have set 500 silver aside for the shield.

Y/n Opens his hands for the bag to be dropped but it's pulled away by the servant. King Melromarc continues.

King Melromarc: since it's offset by the cost of freeing his slave from her curse. He will receive no fund this time.

Raphtalia and y/n both have glares at the king but surprisingly Itsuki speaks up.

Itsuki: I don't think that's not gonna fly.

Everyone turns towards Itsuki surprised.

Itsuki: You interfered in his duel dispelled the...slave crest was it? And now you refuse to pay him what he deserves?

Ren then speaks up.

Ren: he's right.

Motoyasu Stares at Ren feeling betrayed. Ren just looks back.

Ren: If they didn't interfere in Your duel y/n would have won.

Motoyasu: Wha...I didn't lose!

Just As Motoyasu Says this the queen bitch her self Speaks.

Malty: Your mistaken Itsuki-sama ren-sama. It was a one on one duel and the shield hero was the one who summoned monsters to attack him. That is why father didn't declare him the vict-

Itsuki then interrupted her (a/n: how does it feel bitch.)

Itsuki: wrong I used my analyst Skill And saw that was one of his Abilities so it was you who cheated by shooting a spell at him.