Brains

So in this dream or nightmare. I was in a white cubicle room, sitting on a white cubicle cushion seat. I sat there and watched the wall. Minutes go by and a nurse walks in though her uniform kept changing from a blue Jean jacket, a white t-shirt with black skinny Jean's, black and white converse, hair made into a bun. Red lipstick and no other form of make up, to then wearing a furred coat that went all the down to her feet, she wore nothing underneath, then it switched to a classic nurse's uniform. Her clothes changed whenever I would look away and then looked back at her.

I had told her that my right eye burned, ached and itched too often than normal. My eye watered up as I told her this information. She had said to put eyedrops twice a day and hope it gets better so I can quit my bitching, in such an emotionless, plain tone of voice and facial expression. If it gets better to keep applying the drops to the eye she had said.

I said okay not making anything of her change of clothes or her expressionless face and dead tone of voice. I thanked her as I got up, as I did so my right eye started to burn but worse than before. I grabbed a box of kleenex that was nowhere near me or at all in the dream but appeared out of nowhere (as things in dreams always seem to do). I blew my nose and felt as though a big slimy booger had been causing my eye to be in the condition it is now in, it felt stuck so I blew my nose harder and had felt it come a bit loose. It burned my eye so bad I got frustrated and decided to stick my index finger in my nose and pull that fucking thing out.

As I did so the right side of my brain started to hurt extremely horribly. It made me squirm and grunt and yell out "Fuck" but I kept pulling whatever the fuck it was, in hope's that once it's out the pain will stop. I had stretched my arms as far as they go, I opened my eyes only to see what appeared to be a long bloody spaghetti noodle that had come out of my nose but not all the way.

My brain fucking ached, as if someone had stabbed my brain and traced the lines of it. I of course realized It wasn't a noodle but that was in my brain. Once I had become aware of the source of my pain. My eyes, mouth, ears, and nose started to flow down with blood. I feel down and passed out.

Minutes go by and the nurse came in wearing a latex suit, barefoot with black nail polish on both fingernails and toenails, black lipstick, smokey eye shadow, perfectly done toned makeup with hair like Krista Kosonen in Dogs Dont Wear Pants. She said, "here are you eye drops, please apply them to the damaged eyeball before it's too late." She placed the drops on my back, looked at me, smiled and walked away.