Chapter 1: The Familiar Dress

The story starts on a hot summer day at Nobita's house. Inside, we can see Nobita and Doraemon are laying down at the floor sweating really hard from the bright sun with the fan on. Doraemon and Nobita heard Tamako calling them and the two goes downstairs slowly. After going downstairs, Tamako asked the two to stay inside of the house and said that she will have to buy an A/C because she can't take this hot summer weather. Then, the two jumps with joy, meaning that she will finally buy an A/C after so many years of using the fan for a long time. Tamako is all dressed up and exits the house. Tamako walks outside to buy an A/C, but we can still see she is sweating like she is about to melt.

Tamako Nobi: Yeah, I can't take this anymore. I better hurry up and buy that A/C. It's like I'm inside of a microwave right now.

She continues walking while Doraemon and Nobita watches her. Nobita sits on the floor and thinks himself if there's another way to cool themselves while waiting for their mother to come back. Doraemon was also wondering the same thing, too. Nobita asked for a ghost gadget, but Doraemon never heard of it and Nobita sighs in disappointment. He gets up and goes to the closet and change clothes.

Doraemon: Nobita-kun, what are you doing?

Nobita Nobi: I'm going to change clothes. I can't be looking like this, I'm melting right now.

Doraemon: I don't need too, I'm a robot hehe.

Nobita Nobi: Of course you are, you are really lucky that you're a--

He paused and looked at the yellow blouse that was inside of the closet. He tries to think of himself if he ever wore that kind of clothing before. He grabs the yellow blouse and tried to asked Doraemon if there's something is familiar with the clothing that Nobita is holding.

Nobita Nobi: Hey Doraemon, since when did we have a female clothing that is lying around my closet?

Doraemon: Huh? That's weird, that must be Shizuka-chan. Wanna go to her house to see if that clothing belongs to her? Obviously, yeah.

Nobita Nobi: Yeah, let's go.

They grabbed an umbrella and heads outside. While walking, they saw Shizuka who is already outside walking while eating her ice cream and she saw Doraemon and Nobita.

Nobita Nobi: Shizuka, I have something to tell you. Is this your dress?

Shizuka Minamoto: Hmm? I never wore that kind of dress before, where did you get that?

Doraemon: Huh? So you're saying that this dress isn't yours?

Shizuka Minamoto: Yeah, that dress is kinda long for me and I don't think it will fit for me. Also, I'm in a hurry right now, I'll see you guys later.

She runs off and Nobita turns his head to Doraemon:

Nobita Nobi: Doraemon, I really wanna know whose dress is this. I can't keep this thing forever, mom might get mad.

Doraemon thinks to himself and something that is popping out of his mind. Then, the flashback starts.

Flashback starts

Nobita Nobi: Huh? Why is this thing backwards. Can you read it for me, Doraemon?

Doraemon: "I wanna be a dumb person"

Nobita Nobi: Huh? Isn't that me?

?????: You must be from the other side, surprising isn't it?

Flashback ended

Doraemon: Wait a minute, I think I know whose dress is this!

Nobita Nobi: Huh? Who is it?

Doraemon: Let's go back to the house and find out. I think I found the solution, come on!

They quickly ran as fast as they could and saw their father, Nobisuke Nobi, just got back home from work that early. Nobita approached to his father and said:

Nobita Nobi: Oh dad! Welcome back! Why did you leave work so early??

Nobisuke Nobi: Oh, it's that. The power went out from my company and they said that they're going to close down in 1 whole week with no power.

Doraemon and Nobita Nobi: Huh??!! 1 whole week??

Then, Tamako also came by who is also back home from the supermarket, looking exausted and sweaty. Doraemon approached her and asked what's going on. Tamako replied back:

Tamako Nobi: The supermarket is closed and I can't buy the A/C today. Honey, you came home really early. What's going on??

Nobisuke Nobi: The power went down, so I have to come back home early.

Nobita whispers to Doraemon and tells him that this day is getting worser than I thought. Doraemon then proceeds to what they're doing and grabs the yellow dress from Nobita's hand and scans it using the "Item Scanner Time Kit" (Made up gadget by me), which allows to scan any kind of clothing and it allows to reveal where does the item was first bought and when. Doraemon tells everyone to go inside and cool off using an electric fan and they all went inside. Back at Nobita's room, Doraemon proceeds to scan the dress and started processing, Nobita is on the other hand at his study table studying, but he can't concentrate due to the hot intense weather. Doraemon looks at Nobita and said:

Doraemon: While it's processing Nobita, I'll go downstairs and get some refreshments and don't you ever touch this gadget, otherwise no FREE gadgets for tomorrow.

Nobita Nobi: Doraemon, you're so selfish...

Doraemon closes the door and Nobita goes back to studying. Then, he heard a loud beep coming from his Item Scanner Time Kit and looks at it. He tries to get a closer look from the gadget and when it does, the paper started printing from the top revealing all of the information of the dress and looks at it. While reading, it said that the clothing was first bought at the,  "ɘɿoɈƧ ƨniʜɈolƆ"/ He first thought the gadget is broken, but as he read through, the name from the bottom said: "Parallel Earth".

Nobita Nobi: Parallel Earth.... wait a minute??!! I know that place!!

Doraemon: Nobita, I'm back. I have two fresh of juice and a bunch of doraya-- hey! Didn't I told not to touch my gadgets without permission??!!

Nobita Nobi: No I did not, the scanner is already finished and here's the paper that said it. It says the dress was first bought at the "Parallel World".

Doraemon: Wait a minute, Parallel World?? Isn't that where we met our opposite gender and opposite personality??!!

Nobita Nobi: Yes, I knew that dress is so familiar as I look at the closet earlier, but how are we suppose to survive this weather if we are going back to the Parallel World and retrieve my opposite me's dress?? We can travel at night, but opposite me is going to be asleep at that time.

Doraemon: You're right. Wait a minute! Right now, it's summer, correct??

Nobita Nobi: Yeah, what about it??

Doraemon: Summer can be the opposite of Winter. If we travel back to the Parallel World, it's going to be winter there. It's a good idea to relax and cool off there. Oh, We can bring our parents too from the parallel world!

Nobita Nobi: Huh??!! Why them?? Isn't that a bad idea if they see their opposite self??

Doraemon: Don't worry, it'll be fine. Come on, let's go downstairs and asked our parents to go on an amazing adventure.

The two head downstairs and goes to the living room. As they walked in, they were really sweating really hard and exhausted from the weather, it's like their inside of a hot steamer. Doraemon then talks to them and asked:

"Do you wanna go somewhere cooler?"

End of Chapter 1