Chapter 2: Departure and Arrival

Tamako and Nobisuke went paused for a moment and she said:

Tamako Nobi: What adventure?? Cooler? What do you think, honey?

Nobisuke Nobi: Well, it's the only way for us to get cooler in one day. Since we can't stay here forever, alright, sure then.

Doraemon: Great, we will leave tonight at 9 PM, since it's weekend today.

Nobita Nobi: Whoa now, you can't be serious??

Doraemon: It's a 6 hours journey and I should be the one stayed awake all night. So you guys can go back to sleep, while going there.

Tamako Nobi: But where are we exactly going?

Doraemon: You'll see when we get there.

At Suneo's house, the A/C is on, but the thing is, it's getting worser and worser. Suneo turns on the news and said that the weather today is 105 degrees today, much of a shock on Gian and Shizuka. She then tells Suneo:

Shizuka Minamoto: That's not good, even if there's an A/C on, it's still not working. I'm sweating still and this not good for my body too. I have to take a bath twice.

Suneo Honekawa: Yeah, we better asked Doraemon for a gadget that will let us cool down a bit.

Outside, it is night time. Nobisuke, Tamako and Nobita are outside waiting for Doraemon to come with their baggage belongings. They looked up at the sky wondering what kind of world are they going for a vacation from the hot burning summer world. Then, Doraemon arrived with his new 22nd century gadget, called, Space RV100, which allows you to travel anywhere like country and space. The gadget is really big, it's like it is squeezes the side of their yard. Nobisuke then tells Doraemon if that thing is safe and Doraemon replied that is 100% safe. Later inside Nobita's room, Akio and Dorami gets off from the time machine looking for them, but they're not inside.

Sewashi Nobi: Huh? They're not here. Isn't that strange, Dorami?

Dorami: Yeah, I thought they're sleeping right now. Let me check outside. I hope they're doing okay right now.

Dorami goes outside and she saw nobody. She thinks to herself if they traveled the correct time and date. Later at Nobita and Doraemon, there parents have already rode the Space RV, the engine starts, the entrance door disappeared and ascends quickly and flies to open space. The navigation to the Parallel World is set and the journey starts. While traveling, Doraemon tells everyone to sleep, including Nobita because it's a 4 hr drive. But the RV is just seats with no bed or other furniture, he tells Doraemon if there is any buttons that can change the formation of the RV and actually it does, so he press the "blue button" and the three gets up from their seat. Somehow, the seats transforms into three rooms for each person. Inside, there's three bedrooms with a bathroom included inside.

Nobita Nobi: Whoa, this is awesome! How much did you buy this gadget?

Doraemon: Oh, right about 100,000 yen

***100,000 yen = About 1,000 dollars***

Nobita Nobi: Ehhh??!! Whoa that's too much now.

Doraemon: Hey, I didn't pay for this RV. Sewashi did it. He used this for his vacations and other traveling stuff. So he let me borrow this for a while because he's getting another version of the RV.

Nobita Nobi: Awesome...

Doraemon: You gotta sleep, Nobita. It's still a long way to go. They already went inside the bedroom.

Nobita Nobi: Are you gonna be alright if you're just alone?

Doraemon: Don't worry, I have my "Shower In A Can" that will help me stay awake and fresh too.