Chapter 4: Switched Roles, Chaotic Experiences

Tamako Nobi: Switch places?

Nobisuke Nobi: Oh, we just got here, you know. What's this all about?

Tamako Nobi (Parallel): You know, I really wanna see how being a female actually work, isn't that honey?

Nobisuke Nobi (Parallel): Yeah, same too. I wonder how being a male looks like. It might be satisfying.

Both Real and Parallel Nobita sighed each other thinking it's going to happen like last time. Parallel Doraemon said that it's better to think first before doing so. So the Parallel couples happily agrees Parallel Doraemon and he said:

Tamako Nobi (Parallel): Counterpart me, we'll decide later first, okay? You see, Saturday and Sunday is where we will be gone.

Tamako Nobi: Ehh?? Ours is Weekdays.

Nobisuke Nobi (Parallel): My my, that's too long. 7 days? I would die of exhaustion by right now.

Nobisuke Nobi: Us isn't, right honey?

Tamako Nobi: Right, right.

While their parents are having a conversation, Parallel Nobita asked Nobita if she can meet her Parallel friends outside and Nobita agreed. Parallel Doraemon also wants to come too, but Doraemon doesn't feel like he's going, but hesitantly dragged him by Parallel Doraemon goes outside.

Nobita Nobi (Parallel): Thanks for bringing back my dress. I should have mentioned it right before you guys leave.

Nobita Nobi: Oh, it's nothing.

Doraemon (Parallel): How about you?

Doraemon: Oh me? Same as always... looking out for him

Doraemon (Parallel): Ooo, cool. Oh, it must be them.

Camera now pans to the left at the Parallel Vacant lot, where we can see her friends hanging out, even Parallel Dekisugi.

Gian Gouda (Parallel): Can you believe it? The teacher accepted me as a singer next week

Suneo Honekawa (Parallel): Gian, you are amazing!

Shizuka Minamoto (Parallel): Way to go, buddy!

Nobita Nobi (Parallel): Hey, everyone!

Her parallel friends takes a look at the opposite Nobita and got scared all of a sudden. Parallel Shizuka yelled, "A Girl!", but real Nobita's face went (-_-) looking speechless. He told his opposite Nobita that he never acted like that before ever since he went to school with them. Back at the house, the two Doraemon's are talking to each other better than before. While of course, Nobita's parents are still deciding whether to switch places or not.

Tamako Nobi (Parallel): What do you say, opposite me?

Nobisuke Nobi (Parallel): My my, it will be interesting seeing you guys doing our job.

Nobisuke Nobi: I think it's a bad id-

Tamako Nobi: NOPE! I ACCEPT IT

Real Tamako whispers to her husband saying that she will him in a "cute outfit", causing him to blush and frustrated. The scene now crossfades at Nobisuke's angry face with his "cute" female house dress, while Real Tamako is dressed up with a masculine suit and a suitcase, and for the Parallel couples switched roles from the real Tamako and Nobisuke

Nobisuke Nobi (Parallel): Oh, you guys look lovely.

Nobisuke Nobi: This is ridiculous....

Tamako Nobi: I know right??? I never done with this experience before and I think this looks easy. Anyway, time to go off now. Guess I have to find out how you able to go into your office in a smooth way.

However at the city of Oykot (Tokyo spelled backwards), her smooth way turn chaotic as more people crowded, squished and claustrophobic over her at the subway station. Sometimes we can see people shoving.

Tamako Nobi: What is this??? I can't move, there's too many people!

Back at the house, Nobisuke on the other hand is inside doing the laundry, but he doesn't even know how. The letters on the laundry were all backwards and he cannot even read backwards at all. Even the items of the detergent and softer were also backwards.

Nobisuke Nobi: I should've stayed home today... I never done a laundry before in my entire life. It's my wife's job, not mine.

The two Doraemon's were eating Dorayakis until they heard a loud explosion coming from downstairs. They rushed down and sees the Nobita's dad at the laundry room where all the foamy soaps in the washing machine surrounded him with foamy bubble.

Nobisuke Nobi: What is this....

Doraemon (Parallel): Oh, I think your father must have a hard time doing the ladies work.

Doraemon: Nah, he'll get used to it. He never done those kinds of stuff before at our place.

With the roles switched from Nobita's parents and what about Nobita? Find out soon!

End of Chapter 4