Girl near the forbidden woods.

There had been a girl I had once seen, running back and forth through the trees of the wooded area in my yard. She had just moved into the neighborhood I assumed, since all who were from here knew of these woods the girl was frolicking in. She was very beautiful. She wore a frilly purple dress with bows, very old timey I would say but still looked very pretty on her small, slim, figure. She looked no more to me than around the age of 17 or so. I'm 17 myself so it's just compared to those I have seen before in the small town I live. When I first saw her it was on the day of February 3, 1985. Everyone was at church since it was a Sunday, but me being a teen going through the phase of "I hate everything, and everyone." Decided to just stay home and blast Powerslave by Iron Maiden as per usual since the album had come out, but all of that had came to a stop once I saw her.
     I was in the middle of singing along horribly to the second verse when I went to go open the blinds for some sunlight, I stopped dead in my tracks. Seeing her had given me chills all throughout my body, not because of how beautiful she was but because of where she was. She had to have been new because everyone knows that anyone who had gone any further than the Lilly's would disappear, never to return. So as any rational person would, I ran out in nothing but pants in 30• weather.
     As I got closer, I realized something about her, she seemed different to me than any other girl I had seen before. She had a radiance to her that bounced off the sunlight, she shimmered, and moved with so much grace, it was to me like a movie scene you'd see in one of those cheesy love stories but once I snapped out of my trance she wasn't there anymore. I felt like I was going crazy, I know I seen her. I know she was there, I could still see the trail her bare feet had made in the grass. She couldn't have disappeared as quickly as a blink of an eye. I had a feeling she would come back soon, at least I hoped anyway. I needed to see her once more to know I wasn't insane, so I ran back inside hoping for the next day to come so I might see her again.