0.06| you big dinosaur!

The boys were finally coming over today and were gonna be here in less than an hour. I was already dressed and ready so I was just waiting any minute for them
Time skip~

I saw a car pull up and watched as the boys hopped out. I opened the front door and they came inside.
And
O M G
Mattia was even hotter in person.
He smiled at me and gave me a tight hug. "Your fucking tall you big dinosaur!.", I laugh into his chest. He rolls his eyes at me playfully. "Hey you have to share!",ale says and he gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Ew ale.", I squealed and wiped my cheek off. Roshaun came in and we did a cool handshake thingy. Alvaro and Kai both gave me a hug at the same time and I smiled at how cute they were both my height.
"Hey, come on let's go to my room.", I say running up stairs with the boys following closely behind me. I stopped at my door to wait for them. But mattia ran past me and flopped down on my bed. "Seriously matti.", I laugh walking in the room and sitting down on my stool for my vanity. "Woah, your room is cool.", Roshaun says looking around. Kairi comes in the room last and as soon as he spotted my walk in closet he went in.

We were all kinda just chilling and talking about random stuff. I felt Mattias eyes on me so I turned my head his way and he motioned for me to lay down beside him so I did. We weren't touching or anything just he was on one side and I was on the other. Even though my heart was beating so fast from being so close to him. His black shirt he had on was tight and it looked really good on him.

  Fuck.
He turned his head to look at me and we both locked eyes. Damn his eyes were so pretty. He smiled at me.
"Hey what are y'all doing over here.", a very angry ale said towering over us with crossed arms.
"Looking at each other, you wanna join?", mattia teased. Ale only scoffed and plopped down on my bean bag on the floor. Mattia giggled and then he sat up watching as my closet door opened. Kairi came out with my clothes on. He was wearing my the dye crop top and my white tight skirt. Bruh he actually looked really good.
He started poseing and we all began to  laugh.
"Wait I wanna try.", mattia says.
"Your gonna rip my clothes tia, your too big.", I say laughing.
"It'll be fine I promise I won't, we can change into your clothes and you can try on ours.", mattia says chuckling after.
"Yeah, it can be a little fashion show.", Alvaro says in a girly voice.
"Oh shut up.", mattia snorts.
Mattia starts to search through his bag he comes across a pink nike shirt and some gray shorts and he gives them to me.
"Here.", he says laughing.
"Fine, that means I get to pick out what you wear then.", I say raising my eye brow.
"Mmmk.", he says and I skip off to my closet. I already had idea in mind. I smiled as I grabbed my favorite dress. It was a tight fitted rose gold shimmer dress. With spaghetti straps. As soon as mattia saw it he looked concerned.
"Uh how about...no?", he says laughing.
"There's no way mattia can't fit into that.", ale laughed hitting his head on the wall.
"Ow.", he muttered rubbing  his head.
"HAHA.", roshaun yelled.
"Well he's going to.", I say and I shove mattia into my closet handing him my dress in the process.
Time skip~ like 5 mins

"You done yet?!", I say knocking on the door.
"Uh..er- n-no dont come in yet.", he says obviously struggling. I laugh and open the door slowly.
"Awe, matti.", I say as he turns around to face me. His cheeks were flustered red and he looked very embarrassed.
"You look so good.", I say laughing.
"Yeah right, now help me get this mother fucking thing off.", he chuckled.
"Wait, I wanna picture!", alvaro says snapping a picture of mattia and quickly saving it.
"Okay okay now help me get it off.", he says. I roll my eyes and close the door.

Time skip~ a couple hours.

"You guys hungry for dinner yet?", I ask the boys.
"You think? Girl I've been hungry for hours.", Roshaun replies shutting off his phone.
"Why didn't you say so?"
Kairi and Alvaro started to do the TikTok dance to say so by Doja cat.
"You guys are funny.", I say as the boys follow be downstairs to the kitchen.
"ellemayo.", mattia says in his girl voice pretending to file his nails.
I roll my eyes playfully at him and open up the freezer. "Do you guys like pizza bites?", I ask and they nod their heads yes.
"Bruh, I love those!!", ale mumbles.

Time skip~ after dinner

"What do you guys wanna do now?", I ask them. I hear a car door slam and I run to the door. "Leyla, who is it?", Kairi asks.
"My moms home.", I say as she opens the front door and comes inside.
"Oh, hey mama."
"Hi sweetie, glad to see your friends are here.", she says smiling at the boys.
"Yeah, let me introduce them to you. That's  Kairi, Roshaun, Alvaro, Ale, and mattia.", I say pointing at them. She smiles warmly recognizing mattia.
"Oh is mattia the one you showed me, the one you said was cute-
I shoved my hand over her mouth but mattia already heard. He was blushing lightly and he was laughing a little.
"Yep, that's me.", he says. I blush as me and mattia make eye contact. "
Well it's very nice to meet you all.", mama says then she walks away to her room.

"Do you guys wanna watch a movie before we go to bed?", i ask.
"Yesss, movie night!", Kairi says waving his arms around excitedly.

We popped some popcorn and we got the living room all set up for the movie.
"Aloe hurry up, nobody wants to wait five years for you to take a shit!", mattia says clearly annoyed of waiting for the smaller boy in the bathroom.
"Matti, be nice.", i say as we plop down on the couch.
"We're gonna have to squeeze together if everyone wants to sit on the couch.", I mutter to mattia and he scooted a lot closer to me.
"My stomach flutters and my heart started beating really fast again.
man, this boy makes me go crazy.

About half way into the movie I noticed I was leaning my head on Mattias chest and
Mattia's head was on top of mine. There was another jump scare in the movie and I flinched even further into his embrace. He hugged me tighter.
"you alright ugly?", mattia whispers into my ear. I smile.
"Yeah I am pear head. Everythings great."

A/n
Hey guys here's a long chapter but ima update again in a few cause I want too😙

Luv ya! <3