One

"JUNEEEE!!!" my mother called in a sing-song voice

I grunted and rolled over in bed to where my face was in the pillow. I crawled out of bed and walked toy bathroom to wash my face if the excess make-up I didn't get off when I washed my face last night. I pull my hair back with a blue elastic and go to my shower to get my Clean and Clear face wash. After I wash my face I grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth then I grab my teeth whitening kit and quickly do that. By I'm done in the bathroom it's 7:00 and I hurry to my closet and find some thing to wear. I ended up with a gold and black vest like crop top and high waisted black shorts with black vans. I curled my hair. 7:45.

"Shit" I said under my breath.

I sprint down the stairs and grab a banana, say a quick goodbye to my mother who hasn't left for work yet and run out to my car.

I go to start it, but it doesn't do anything. Confused, I turn the let again. Nothing.

"God dam-!" Im cut off by a knocking at my window. Its the neighbor's kid, Cameron I think his name is.

I roll down my window and stare at him, waiting for him to speak. He clears his throat and says.

"I can't help but notice you're car is not starting." he states the obvious with a smirk.

"Yeah,I don't know what happened." I look down at my feet in the gas petal realizing we're both going to be late for school. 

"I could give you a ride, if you want. You don't have to if you don't want to but I thought I'd just offer becau-" I cut him off.

"Sure that would be lovely." I smile saving us both from the awkward moment that would have took place.

I hop out of the drivers seat of my Red mustang and walked over to his black SUV.

The car ride consisted of listening to random songs on the radio, and listening to Cameron hum and tap hus fingers I the steering wheel. Neither of us talked except for when we pulled up to the school and I thanked him.

"Its really not a problem." he said reasuring smile, that gave me little butterflys deep down in my stomach.

Wait, you CAN NOT be having feelings for HIM you have a boyfriend that you love and care about. Stupid girl.

I was broken from my thoughts only when a pair of muscular arms wrapped them selfs around your waist.

"Hi, beautiful" the all to familiar voice breathed in my ear.

"Hi, Matthew" I let out a giggle.

He grabbed my hand and walked me to my locker. Before I could open it he flipped me around pushes me against it with his hips, and kissed me. Hard. I heard a scoff and a locker slam. After Matt released my lips the source of the noise was gone.

I turn to my locker with a wide smile on my face. Matthew makes me so happy, he's been my bestfriend since 4th grade and now my boyfriend. I can see us having a future with him, I hope he feels the same.

~

I sit in my usual seat in History class. Cameron, who usual group of friends sits next to his football friends, sits next to me.

"Hey?" I said in a questioning tone.

"Hi." said with a smile, oblivious to me wondering why he was sitting in the seat to my left.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, not inteading to be rude.

"because I feel like I stood sit by the prettiest girl in school today." he stated like it was obvious.

I look torwards the door and watch Matthew come in with and gigantic smile then frown and clench his jaw when he sees Cameron in his seat.

"Yo, Dallas! What do you think your doing in my seat, next to my girlfriend?!" Matt says grabbing Cam by the collar of his shirt and pushing him against the wall.

"I just wanted to talk about our science project we have to together." he puts his hands up in defense.

Matt lets Cameron down as soon as the teacher walks into the room. Matthew moves Cam and sits next to me, giving me a kiss on the cheek, glaring at Cameron and turns my face to kiss my lips. He's trying to make him jealous. I don't know how that's going to work if he doesn't even like me. Or does he. He did say I was the prettiest girl in school. Thinking Cameron might possibly have any feelings torwards me makes the feeling in my stomach I had eariler this morning come back.

No feelings for Cam. None. It just can't happen. I'm happy with Matt.

I repeat as class starts.

---------------

Sorry this is one of my first fanfictions, so it may not be the best. 

Vote

Comment

Read

:-*

- Katy