Shimada castle

Your father nearly kills you as he throws his empty water bottle in your face to wake you up from your long car nap. "We are finally here!!" He exclaims as your trying to get a grip on reality. You stumble out of the car and you are quickly amazed by the magnificent castle. "Dad why didn't you take me here before?" "Well Y/N, the Shimada clan is a secretive and at risk group, I thought the Shimada brothers were a bit too much for you at the time." There's hints of sorrow in your fathers voice, he didn't want to bring up moms passing. Mom was a best friend of the Shimada's and we wouldn't be here without her. You are interrupted from your thoughts by a not-so friendly voice "Who is the girl? Why didn't you tell me she was coming as well?" You look up to see a man, plenty of muscle, beautiful face, almost everything is perfect about him, you nearly drop all your luggage in disbelief...are you dreaming? You are snapped out of it as you realize he's staring back at you, cold and hard. You look down, attempting to hide your blush. Your dad breaks the awkwardness with "Oh Hanzo, she's just my daughter, Y/N! no need to get so defensive, after all you will be staying with her for a week!" Hanzo replies "I am not your babysitter Mr. Brewin! When were you going to tell me such information?" Your fathers friendliness fades as he whispers something to Hanzo "Oh. Very well then Mr. Brewin, please be safe." What were they talking about? Your dad said he only had to go on a business trip. Was he lying to you? Suddenly you snap out of it, as Hanzo is extending his hand toward you "Greetings, I am Hanzo Shimada. And you are miss Brewin?" You respond with "Oh no haha, call me Y/N!" Hanzo nods in approval and immediately begins helping you bring your luggage in...which he has no problem with at all considering his huge...veiny...muscles..SNAP OUT OF IT Y/N! You just met him and you don't even know how old he is. Your father kisses you on the head , looks into your eyes and says "I love you so much my little bear". And drives away. Why did he do that? No matter, You wander your way into the castle where a maid greets you, fancy. "Hello Miss Brewin! Let me show you to your room, Hanzo brought your luggage in." You walk the long halls in silence, there's so many rooms in here! You enter your room and man is it big, you flop down in bed and look around. You decide to start unpacking when you wander into the bathroom, with a huge tub and a shower that is as big as the bathroom in your apartment. Wow!! You've never seen anything like this before. While admiring the bathroom a knock knock comes from the door.