This is my first story so im sorry if its bad but no hate okay?

like this then vote for quicker updates!!

Comment if you think I should continue this story!!

"One more push love" I feel Jessicas grip tighten around my hand.

I look at the doctors and nurses they all seem concerned, this baby wasnt due for another 3 weeks so i could bet it was going to be premiture.

I notice all their expressions all change to a sudden relief, "It's a boy" One of the nurses say and I kiss Jessica on the forehead and whisper in her ear, "remember what i said, tell any of them and i will hurt you"

"Sir. sir. shes hemraging. please sir. you need to leave"

"No.no.where are they taking my baby. Harry. get my baby and protect him with your life!" Jessica squeals before i am escourted by the nurses.

"I have been waiting here for about 20 minutes! Can someone just tell me weather or not my girlfriend and her baby are alive or not!" I raise my voice at the young lady at the reception slamming my fist down causing her to jump.

"Styles? Mr. Styles?" I am called on by one of the nurses.

"I'm so sorry. Really. Sir. We tried our best but it was too late."

"Is she alive or not?"

"Sir please-"

"ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION" I raise my voice at the young lady.

"No. Sorry but the baby"

"Hes alive?"

"Yes. Well and being but we are just doing some tests on him. He may need to stay in the hospital for a short while since he was born premiture"

"No. Im leaving with him now weather you like it or not" I walk through to the room where they were running tests.

I grabbed the baby, wrapped it up in blankets and left. The doctors were calling on me telling me that he wasnt well enough to leave the hospital. Its not like i cared. He wasnt going to be alive much longer anyways.

----

Well what do you all think?? Vote and comment for an update!!