Kuramochi Youichi *Christmas*

Yui sighed as she laid on the floor playing video games with Kuramochi on Christmas Eve, while everyone is out celebrating. The two of them didn't make any plans for today as Yui had hoped.

Kuramochi was glued to the T.V. as he was beating Yui in a wrestling game. Yui had given up on trying to beat him and was getting bored, wishing they were out doing something instead of being in his dorm room playing video games all day.

"Shahahaha! I win Yui-chan. That's 12-0. Want to go another round?" Kuramochi asked looking at his girlfriend who was laying down next to him. He examined her face seeing boredom and sadness written all over it.

"Hey we can play a different game if you want." He put down the controller down and looked through the stack of video games he has.

"Nah, it's fine I think I'll just go to bed instead. Night Mochi." There was a tint of sadness in her voice as she headed toward the door.

"H-hey Yui wait." He got up and quickly made his way to Yui before she could open the door. He grabbed her waist from behind and rested his head on her shoulder. "Yui-chan what's wrong?"

She sighed and turned around to face Kuramochi, still in his arms. She looked up to him as he was a bit taller than her. "I was hoping we were going to do something special today, not play video games all day."

Kuramochi couldn't help but feel guilty. He had forgotten that Christmas Eve was coming up and forgot to plan something for the both of them.

"I'm so sorry Yui. I forgot that Christmas was coming up and I didn't plan anything. I promise I'll make it up to you." He kissed her forehead and brought her in for a tight hug.

Then he got a great idea. "Thinking of that I'll be right back. Give me 15 minutes." He let go of her and quickly put his jacket and shoes on as he ran out of the dormitories and the school and ran a block down from the school to the new bakery that opened up a month ago.

He walked in there and saw that it was about to close. "Hello young man." said an old lady behind the counter cleaning.. "Would you like to buy something before I close up for the day?"

Kuramoichi looked around the display window and saw that almost everything good was sold out. "I'm sorry it isn't much. Because of the holidays everything goes by quick."

"No, no it's fine I think I'll buy..." He looked around and saw a small chocolate cake with a cute little Santa Claus toy on top of it. "Can I get that cake right there please." He politely asked and the old lady smiled.

"Yes, of course dear." She took it out of the glass display and put it in a box and in a plastic bag. Kuramochi was looking through his wallet when the old lady stopped him.

"It's okay deary, it's on the house." Kuramochi smiled and took the bag from her ,bowing.

"Thank you so much!" And with that he ran out the Bakery, being careful on not trying to ruin the cake. When he got back to the dormitories and entered his dorm with the lights off with just his lamp light on.

"Yui I'm back." He turned on the lights and saw Yui had fallen asleep on the floor with a blanket over her. He chuckled and placed the bag on the small table besides Yui. He crouched down next to her and poked on her face. She didn't move. He watched her sleep for a few more seconds when he decided to lay down next to her. He kissed her forehead and wrapped his arms around Yui.

"Merry Christmas Eve, Yui." He whispered before falling asleep next to Yui