Roman tapped the metal table nervously, waiting for whoever was coming to visit him. His misery of waiting was over when Omar and Meg entered. Roman smiled, "These are two faces I thought I'd never see again", he said. Omar gave a fake smile while Meg just sat down, not making eye contact. "You're probably here to hang, draw and quarter me", Roman said, looking down at his black slip-on shoes. "How are you?", Meg asked, crossing her right leg over her left. "I've been okay", Roman answered, "Okay". "Have you wrapped your mind around what you've done?", Omar asked, trying to get answers subtly. Roman sighed and thought for a moment. "I guess I have", he said, "I was just angry". "Over what?", Omar asked, "You hid that anger pretty well in Chemistry". Roman gave a half-smile, "Well everyone boils over don't they". Meg nodded, "Everyone gets angry and loses their temper but what you did was extreme". "I stewed over my anger", Roman began, "I just kept it inside until one day I had to let people know I was here. I was angry at everyone. Everything. I took drugs to escape but soon that wasn't enough. I wanted the world to know my hate". "What was all this anger from?", Omar asked. Roman started laughing, he started laughing so much he started crying. "I was just angry. No explanation, I just was and I loved it. But now it's all gone and I feel empty". "Did you bully Xavier into doing this?", Meg asked. "No, he was just as angry and pissed off as me. He had a choice to keep in and he wanted to", Roman said. Omar nodded, "It's been cool seeing you", Omar said, "But we have to go now". Roman's face turned from a half smile to shock. "No", he protetsed, "No, don't leave me. Please!". Omar and Meg got up and walked to the door. "I've been ruined in here!", Roman screamed, "No don't leave!". Meg and Omar got out while Roman screamed and thrashed around the room. He ran at the door and put his head and hands on the small window. "Just kill me now!", he shouted, "I can't do this anymore". Omar and Meg sighed. "I think we broke him", Meg said as they headed to Greg. It was finally coming to an end.