~wrong number~

Giselle's P.O.V
Basically the boys ditched us for their bitches but I didn't mind because it not my business about their relationship.

I would usually act like I was mad but I wasn't.The only person that knows that I am not mad at them are Roshauan.

Today me and Derek are going to go to the skating ring.Derek and I are just close friends.I decided to wear something simple.

I straightened my hair,did my makeup and got ready.

My hair,outfit:

I went downstairs and saw Derek and my mom talking

I went downstairs and saw Derek and my mom talking.Tbh Derek is nice and all but just not really my type :/

As I walk to the car I say goodbye to my parents.My dad works night shift so yeah.Derek drives us to the skating ring and when we get their I see a group of boys.

They look like Kairi,Alejandro,Mattia and Roshauan.I look very closely and it was them!!! I smile and look away.

De:so u still friends with them?
Gi:yea bc its really not that bad that they want to be with their girlfriends!
De:ig your right

We pay and we went inside.I look at the ring.We also get our skates.I get on the ring and start skating.

I bump into derek and fell on top of him.

Gi:gosh derek next time watch were your going!!
De:But I do-

I get closer to his ear and whisper

Gi:whatever u think is gonna happened it not gonna happened :D

He whined and helped me get up.

Roshauan's P.O.V
Today the boys wanted to go skating with their bitches 🙄

I see Giselle and Derek here and I smile.Mattia looked at them and laughed.

Ma:Ew they don't look cute together!
Ro:stfu mattia ur just ma-

I get cut off by a big noise.We turn around to see Giselle and Derek in top of each other..I smile and then Lena and her fishy ass had to say something.

Le:first mattia now derek
Ro:bitch stfu its not the first time u wanted clout

She gasped and I flick her off.I make my way to Giselle and Derek.

Giselle's P.O.V
Me and Derek kept skating till I see roshauan.I skated to him and hug him.I finally saw him in person.

The hug was long until derek came.Roshauan and Derek kept laughing and were friends.

We kept skating till the boys came.

Ro:Giselle this is Katie,Celia and Le-
Le:wsp hoe
Gi:umm what?
Le:u heard me I called u a hoe
De:shes the hoe *points at lena*
Le:shut up!
Gi:HEY! DON'T TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT! *I slap her*
Le:THIS BITCH

She was about to slap me but I grab her wrist.

Gi:Next time try harder!
Ro:YASS
Gi:Cmon derek lets go!
Ro:byee bestiee!!
Gi:byee
De:BYE BROO!!
Ro:BYEEE!!

I grab Dereks had and when we get out we start laughing.

De:I had a fun time!
Gi:Me too!!

We get in the car and we were driving around the city.Gosh Derek makes me feel Happy and Wanted.

Miracle's P.O.V
Me and Kim were looking for Gigi but she wouldn't answer her phone...like where tf is she!!

We go to her house and her mom answered the door.

G/m:Oh her girls!
Kim:Hi! do u know where Gigi is at?
G/m:yea she left with Derek earlier today!
Kim:oh for what?
G/m:He took her skating but she texted me saying they are driving around the city!
Mir:Aww thx Mrs.Wang :)
G/m:your welcome girls have a good night!

She hugged us and went back inside.Me and Kim were happy for them.Then we get a notification on snapchat saying gigi posted something.

We opened it to see a Video of her driving around the city.We smiled and saw that Derek kissed her cheek and she slapped him and laughed.

Roshauan's P.O.V
We left and I was mad.I get in the car and I see Gigi posted something on snap.I opened it and it was a Video of her in the city with Derek.

I wanted to get Mattia mad so I did what I had to do >:)

Ro:I ship Giselle and Derek!
Ma:what!
Ro:I think their ship name is Gerek!
Ma:wtf!!
Ro:I am sorry mattia but its your LOSS!

I flick them off and everyone stood quite.They are all Pussys for ditching the 3 baddest putas in the world.

I dropped off everyone and went to sleep.

Giselle's P.O.V
We make it home and I hug derek.

Gi:thx for today :)
De:yea your welcome
Gi:oh and one more thing :)
De:yea?

I went up to him and kissed his cheek.He smiled and left.

What a night....🥺

A/n:Yuh Gigi was here

(Word count:812)