Chapter 6

Happy 2015 ya'll!!! Thanks for everything.

----------

SEPTEMBER 5, 2010

19:12 EDT

MOUNT JUSTICE

Calypso's POV

We landed in the bay and all of us were pretty pooped, save Ms. M, Aqualad and Superboy, they were still on an adrenaline rush. Aqualad just came from a long sleep, of course he's not tired.

"Man I want to Zeta home!" KF complained and placed his hands on his face. "I'm so tired. And this time I want to forget about being tired."

"So do I!" Artemis looked at him. "But do you hear me complaining? No, I don't think so!"

Robin gave me a look. "Guys come on, we still have to report to Batman." Robin said with much annoyance, pushed past KF and Artemis and lead us to the main area.

"Then let's go!" M'gann trailed behind beside Sphere who was beside Superboy.

Batman was there waiting, once he saw us his worried expression faded and was replaced by relief. Then shock when he saw Sphere.

"Where have you all been?" He said as Robin and everyone went to him.

"Bialya." Robin said with a playful smirk.

Batman sighed. "What have you been doing or rather what have you all done?"

"They lost six months of our memory." I spoke up. "But Ms. M restored it."

Batman looked confused. "What?" I could relate, I'd be confused too.

"Yeah. I was spared." I continued.

Don't lie don't lie.

"I got away fast enough. But I was, how do I say this? Brain blasted for a really long period of time."

Batman still looked confused. Well, to the normal eye he'd look normal, but to trained professionals like me and Robin, he looked very confused. "Who did this?" He inquired with a hint of concern and anger in his voice.

"Psimon." Robin replied. "A telepath."

"Okay." He was still confused. "What is that?" He chin pointed to Sphere.

"Sphere." Superboy said.

"I know it's a sphere but what is it?"

"It's a he..."

Sphere made another whirring noise.

"And his name is Sphere. He's alien tech with AI or not AI."

Batman still looked at us a bit quizzically. "Are there any trackers or material that can be used to find this cave?"

"Sphere wanted us to save him." Superboy said with confidence. He obviously liked Sphere. "And he saved, well, helped save me."

Artemis made a hand gesture and slapped her hands on her thighs. "You know we might as well explain all that happened since you ordered radio silence."

We all took turns explaining what happened, including me getting shot and Robin helping me and me helping Robin.

I was interested with Superboy's and M'gann's point of views on what happened in Bialya, they had to engage in a psychic combat and they left Psimon, well, at a loss for thoughts.

"That was...." I heard his voice change a bit until he coughed. "Good execution, you all could of been caught, but you weren't. That was a League level mission." He put emphasis on that fact. "Good work." Batman said. I guess that was his form of "wow." "