entry 2

So I'm trying to act more like a mermaid in the everyday life. Turns out I'm already doing a pretty good job before this shifting stuff.

So acting like a mermaid is pretty much me already. I wear loads of ocean colors and ocean jewelry. I'm interested in the marine life and I eat a lot of salads, veggies and tropical foods.

Still, I'm starting to do it more. By researching the ocean more and to stop eating candies cookies and processed food. It's hard giving up on chocolate. So I'm making slow steps. Right now I'm eating chocolate with caramel and salt in it. I mean it's a step right??

Also I woke up at 3 in the night! And when I looked through the window I saw the moon. It felt a bit odd. But kind of felt like a sign somehow.

Anyway I made up some ^mermaid^ recipes

1 mermaid breakfast/lunch

Make some pancakes from a few eggs mixed with bananas.
I'm not sure about the proportions though..
When they're done, roll them up with tropical fruits in them. You can add a big glass of water and boom! Mermaid breakfast, snack or lunch!

2 seaweed salad

For a mermaid salad, try grabbing some nice green salad leaves, and mix them with edible seaweed. Add some fish, shrimp or sauce with fish in it. And add some fruits if you like!

3 mermaid dinners
This is one of the harder ones, because you are used to eating potatoes or spaghetti or something with it. And that's still fine! Just try to get them with more grains or fresh versions of it! Or try some made from veggies?
A good salad or some seaweed can do very well too! * tip, not a fan of seaweed(yet)? Or not available near you? Try making a regular salad and sprinkle some salt over it!