𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐍𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 - 𝟎𝟐
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

𝙹𝙰𝙲𝚀𝚄𝙰𝚅𝙸𝚄𝚂 𝙶𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙾𝙳 𝚂𝙼𝙸𝚃𝙷 | 𝚁𝚄𝙶𝚁𝙰𝚃
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬  📍

"My bitch ass daddy don't even love me, fuck I look like caring if a bitch do?" I made a face at Tae who just shook his head

"You was an accident — thats why nigga. Where Gbaby?" He questioned, walking in the kitchen going through my cabinets.

I smacked him in the back of his head - "go eat at ya baby mama house - Ion feed the poor," I mugged him as I snatched my box of Graham crackers out his hand, nigga must've lost his mind or sum.

He smacked his lips, "she kicked me out — but fuck you and them bitch ass Graham crackers."

"I thought a broke nigga said sum," my baby brother emerged from the backroom with a draco on his hip.

I scrunched up my face, "bitch go back in ya room and try again, not a nigga in here broke." I mugged him as I started eating my Graham crackers.

Plopping on my couch, my boy KC was cooling all up in his phone and shit, while smoking a blunt.

This the nigga that saved my brother and I — he was right there when a young nigga was in need and for that I'm forever gon respect the dude he is.

Growing up rumor has it bro murdered his parents and he was put into a mental Asylum, but he hasn't confirmed that or denied it. Honestly I wouldn't put nun past em — its the quiet ones you always gotta look out for.

"KC, you good?" I looked at him and he nodded his head at me — letting me know he was cool.

This nigga really ont say shit; most of the time Tae in here trynna read this nigga mind but he always wrong and this makes KC mad so he usually just speaks when he around us — barely but he do.

Kicking my feet on the table, there was loud banging at my front door making me scrunch up my face.

My eyes went to KC and he was already standing with his nine in hand.

Sighing, I picked up my shotgun that was by the door and peeked out.

I scrunched up my face, seeing my ex Diamond.

"Its just Diamond's dumb ass." I told them and they lowered their guns and dispersed.

Putting my gun down, I slowly opened my door; peeking my head out.

"What?" I mugged her as she stared back at me with them small pretty eyes.

She pushed the door open and yanked me by my tshirt pulling me outside, "whose this bitch?" She questioned showing me a picture of Zariah — I ended up finding her social medias and following her. She a bad lil thing.