Diversion

The fight between Thanos and the Hulk was a short one which didn't surprise me. He already had one Infinity Stone, he's already unstoppable. There's very few ways this could end in any success and nothing any of us can do here, now, will lead to that outcome. I duplicated myself, send the copy to likely die at the hands of Thanos. I went to go off to one of the few escape pods left, the child is looking right at me. No. I'm not taking it. It smiled at me, my gods I've gone soft. I took the child and went to the pod. If I play this right, the universe might survive this. Still a possibility, if I can't help, I can't help but I made it out alive which is all that really matters. Thor will be alright, he always is.
I started the pod, the controls are strange but as long as I get away from this mess I'll consider it a win. Leaving Thor gives me the smallest bit of guilt, but he's Thor. His skulls so thick I don't think he's capable of forming thoughts sometimes. Oh well! What do I do with the child now? I can't just hold this thing forever, do I put it on the seat? I feel like the floor is wrong...? There was a loud explosion outside of the pod, that's my cue to go. I put the child on the seat, good enough, I'm saving it it'll be thankful someday. I pushed the button that I assumed detached the pod and pulled the biggest lever towards me. Windshield wipers? Why would that lever be windshield wipers? There was a smaller one next to it, I pulled it, please don't be some stupid lights or something. The small pod went forward, thank the gods. There's a handle bar to steer, I stayed close to the end of the ship, praying that they won't detect me on any radars. I pulled away from the ship just as it completely blew up. Wow. Asgard is really no more.
This is the end.