Thanos

"Take the child and get on a transport," Thor ordered. I'm not another one of his followers, "I'm not going anywhere," I smiled, the child will only learn something. "This is no time for you to be you, brother, keep the child safe," oh I'm not missing out on the fun for this infant. To please Thor I'll leave temporarily, Ill disguise the child, she'll be quite fine. "You can't keep me away, Thor," I smiled, turning and walking out. 

I went down the long hallway and froze. He's in my head. Thanos. He knows where we are. This is Thanos. I hurried back to Thor's room, "it's Thanos," we're done for. He's coming for the stone. The Tesseract. This is all my fault. "Who's Thanos, brother?" He has no idea. "He controlled me when I took over Midgard," we have no time to talk, we must evacuate. "Tried to take over Midgard," he corrected me. I do not like it when he corrects me. I want to fire back. Not the time. "I'm not leaving," I demanded. "Brother..." I will have my revenge. "He will destroy us." I hissed. "Are you sure?" Thor looked at me like a child. "I'm not some two year old. I know it. Listen to me or die." My voice got low. Thor nodded, The baby in my arm that I'd almost forgot about fussed, what do I do with the thing now? "Get Valkyrie to evaluate the people. We will get everyone that we can to safety and we'll take down this Thanos." We're all going to die. Why am I not surprised that I single-handedly am going to cause the death of Asgard?

AN: Sorry this has taken so long to update and that the update is so short, I just liked where it ended. Longer chapter coming very, very soon. Thanks for reading!