7-sing it out

I moped around my room scratching at my wrists the urges coming back with vengeance. It was killing me inside, trying not to cave in. I needed to distract myself luckily I had work today yet again. I pulled on ripped tights, shorts and a baggy burgundy jumper. I put my hair in messy pigtails, laced up my converse and stuck my wristbands on, grabbing my Iphone and FOB bag I left my room still scratching away at my wrists and entered the kitchen to find my mum sipping on a cup of tea “morning mum” I said buttering my toast “can you drop me off at the studios again please?” I asked she sighed jokingly “when aren’t you working?” she teased picking up her cars “come on kiddo.”

I arrived at the studio now clawing at my wrists desperately looking for Rocky or Ross. On my way to Ross’ dressing room I bumped into Laura “hey Bonnie” she said placing a hand on my arm “uhuh” I said desperate to get into there “errm Rocky and Ross talked to me and I’m sorry about what I said when I found out it was mean and judgemental I’m sorry” she apologised “apology accepted” I removed her hand off my arm and wanked Ross’ door handle down pushing the door open and rushing into the room “where is he?” I called out desperately “who are you looking for Bonnie?” a familiar voice asked I turned round to find Rocky leaning against the door frame sucking on a lolly pop I launched myself at him “it’s killing me Rocky” I whispered into his chest as his arms went around me “what’s wrong Bonnie?” he asked concerned smoothing my hair “the urges are back” his arms tightened around me “we’re gonna get through this” he said dead serious “thanks Rocky you’re the best friend a girl could ever ask for” I said leaning back looking into his eyes “right back atcha” he smiled poking my nose. Serious moment gone as it started a poke war.

We collapsed on the floor laughing like hyenas, “what the heck?” Ross asked in amusement looking down at our laughing forms “hi Ross” I breathed out through my laughs “what’s up with you two?” he asked us, Rocky stopped laughing and answered Ross “her urges are back” Ross’ eyes filled up with concern for me “you are hanging out with us all day I’m not letting you out of my sight” I nodded at Ross “good now come on we’re needed on set in half an hour” I nodded and went to my dressing room Rocky behind me picking up every sharp object he could see while I picked up Amy’s outfit. I pulled on the high waisted skirt and tucked my white tank top in, putting the blazer on and lacing up my heeled brogues; I covered my bare wrists with concealer and made my way to hair and makeup. All the time scratching constantly at my wrists.

I entered the set, and took my position trying to ignore the burning and the constant itch “all right quiet on set filming starts now!” the director yelled I took a deep breath and started “Austin what do you think of the song?” I asked beckoning Ross over to where I was. He picked up the sheet of paper and read it “that’s awesome Amy! We have to show Ally oh and by the way welcome to team Austin” he threw the last bit back over his shoulder as he walked off to find Laura; I smiled and turned back to the piano my fingers gliding over the keys. “CUT” the director yelled I breathed a sigh of relief the burning was killing me I rushed off set Ross and Rocky running after me “Bonnie stop there’s got to be another way to get your emotions out” Ross said, I whirled around and rushed back to the set where the guitars were kept. “Why are we back here?” Rocky asked whirling around the set “cause me and Danny use to write songs together. It’s time I started doing it to get my emotions out again cause a blades not always going to be there” I picked up a guitar and opened up my notebook jotting down lyrics

Can we go back in time?

And right what’s gone wrong in our lives?

Before death came to dance

Before tears made their mark

Before, before, before

I remember your laugh

It haunts me at night

I remember those eyes

They’re seared into my mind

Can we go back in time?

And right what’s wrong in our lives?

Can we share one last dance?

One last laugh?

Can, can, can we?

I remember those times

Before death came to dance

Before tears made their mark

Before you breathed your last

I finished playing and heard clapping; I looked up and saw a crowd around me clapping and going crazy it was overwhelming “errm thanks” I blushed going all awkward and shy “you are so talented. Did you just write that?” some guy asked “yeah I was writing it whilst singing it” I answered the guy looked mega impressed at that “wow!” was all he said, he then got out a card “well if you’re interested in a record deal here’s my card” he handed me the little slip of card and walked off. I looked at it and saw he was from the same record label that Taylor Swift was signed to! I looked up at the boys who gave me a thumbs up as I just realised the urges had died down to something barely noticeable. I guess writing a song did help, I ran over to them and hugged them “if it wasn’t for you guys I’d still be clawing at my wrists, thank you” they smiled “no problem Bonnie, it was our pleasure. But we want you to stay the night in case they come back” Rocky said into my neck “alright as long as we get to have a jam session” I grinned “heck yeah!” the boys chorused, I laughed and felt whole once again.

A/N hey guys so i wrote those lyrics and im wondering do you guys like them???? comment below and tell me id really like to know as i really want to be a singer/songwriter and i want to know if my songwriting is any good thanks guys!!