SHHHH! QUIET!

Warning: high sexual content
Viewer discretion is advised ;D

Anthony

I drove up to Ian's mom's house. There are to many cars in the driveway, so I just park on the side of the road. Ian sees my car from the window and greets me half way to the door. "Hey Ian, I missed you" I say. "I missed you too!" He responds as he hugs me tightly. He lets go of me and says "Don't mind my uncle and aunt, they're pretty big homophobes." "I thought you only told your mom," I sigh, thinking this is going to be a long weekend. "Yea I did, but they insist I'm gay, but I haven't come out to them yet. But don't worry we're just going straight to my room." He adds. We walk into the house greeted by lovely scents. We try getting to the stairs without being noticed, but a large man grabs my shoulder. "Is this your boyfriend Ian" the man remarks followed by a crowd of giggling. "Just leave us alone please!" Ian whines as he pushes the burly man off me. Ian and I make our way to the room as we hear "Hey Ian! Your rainbow is showing!" The man yells as he laughs his brains out. Oh wait he has none. We finally make it into Ian's room and lock the door. Both of us are completely embarrassed by what just happened. I can't even think what is going through Ian's mind right now...

Ian.

My uncle has always been such a dick to me. Ever since I was 7 years old he would make fun of me for wearing colorful t-shirts and for having a "gay" haircut. I start to tear up. Anthony comes and hugs me. "I love you" he whispers in my ear as I snuggle my face into his neck. "I love you too" I whisper back. I don't care about my uncle anymore. I don't care about the haters! I'm fucking gay, so fuck off. I'm ready for Anthony this time. "I'm ready" I whisper seductively into his ear as I begin to kiss him. Short soft kisses evolve into long rough kisses. Anthony pulls away and says "we're gonna do this here?" Still out of breath I nod.

(Skip if you no like smut :3)

I start kissing him again and throw him on the bed. I climb on top of him and leave trailing kisses from his lips to his neck. He takes off my shirt and I take off his, throwing it who knows where. I slowly make my self to Anthony's belt and unbuckle it. I slide down his skinny jeans to see a huge erect cock bulging through his boxers. I blush at the sight and Anthony whimpers from the lack of contact. I slowly rub his cock through his underwear. Making him want more. "Ian!" Anthony moans. "SHHHH!" I say "they'll here us" I slide down his underwear and stroke his cock faster. I wrap my lips around his head and roll my tongue on his tip. I bob faster and feel Anthony thrusting in my mouth. His breaths become louder and shorter. He thrusts so hard that he makes me gag. He moans and spits out "I wanna go in you Ian" I smirk at him and pull down my pants and boxers. This is going to be painful... He rubs his fingers with lube as I lay on the bed. "Just relax Ian... It'll hurt for only a little bit." He whispers in my ear before putting one finger in then pumping. My head shoots back and I cringe from the pain. "Uhhh" I moan as Anthony shushes me. He puts in another finger followed by another. "Ready Ian?" He says. "Mhm" I whisper and bite my lip. "Relax" he whispers before putting in his cock. He slowly moves back and forth. And slowly the pain becomes pleasure. He hits my prostate several times making me bite my pillow to keep myself from screaming. "Ian I'm going to c-c" he yells, a little to loud, as he cums in me. Warm liquid fills me and I follow by Cumming on his chest. He falls down next to me. I hug him. "Ian?" He asks. "What?" "I think we made to much noise" he says, right when we hear a knock on the door. "Ian? Are you guys ok in there, can I come in," we hear outside the door, fuck. We look at each other...

CLIFF HANGERRRRRRR!

Have you guys seen the Whisper challenge #2 they made, and do you think they were both staying in the hotel?

Idk BUT....

WE GOT 100+ READS ZAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMM! Thank you tho, I really enjoy writing and spreading my smutty stories to fellow smoshers lol!

You have pretty eyes and if you don't have eyes, you have pretty ears :p