Chapter 3

Finn's POV
I wake up to my brother and sisters jumping on my bed . " ok I'm up " they just laugh , " now get out !!" I yell , they soon leave, I roll my eyes and I slowly get up . I change into a green , orange and yellow striped short sleeved shirt, with blue jeans, and paired it with black and white vans . I brushed my teeth and looked at my hair, it was messy and I don't care , not like anyone's coming over, I went downstairs and saw my family. I saw Charli wearing a tight black dress over a white shirt. I walked over to her and said " no no no , go change " , she rolled her eyes and went to her room.

Everyone laughed and my mom said " ok clothes police, check your siblings clothes " and then laughed and I rolled my eyes .I looked at Dixie's outfit she was wearing a black shirt and blue jeans with yellow and white nike air's , I nodded meaning it was ok . Then I looked at jack he was wearing a white shirt with a American flag and blue overalls covered with splatters of paint, over it paired with classic adidas. " so " they all say , Charli coming in after " are those my overalls ? " I say confused . " yea so what " " I was looking for those " " they don't even match your shirt" . " I'm gonna change it " , then the there was a knock on the door, Dixie went to get it so we ignored it .

" You're not getting them " " give them back , you idiot " " no , you weren't using them " " I was gonna, you should of asked me first "."Well... those are my pants " " you stole my clothes first "." Stop whining like a baby " he said , I rolled my eyes " a baby " , he nodded ." Your a big baby, that's why you never have had a girlfriend, you're just a big baby , you're never gonna get a girlfriend " . Ok , he crossed he line , he doesn't have one either " what cat got your tongue " he said laughing. I have had enough, I ran upstairs to my room I slammed the door and jumped on my bed and groaned.

He's  right I'm never gonna get a girlfriend, I'm a baby , but I wonder who was at the door. I heard a loud knock on my door " go away " I say softly, my door just busted open ." I guess you don't know how to go away " I say annoyed " so you want us to go away " a British voice said . I looked up and and scrunched my eyebrows , Millie, Sadie, Noah, Caleb, and Gaten . Wow Millie looks even prettier in real life , wait what " sorry , you had to hear that , I have a weird family " I apologize. " It's ok Finn " Caleb said , right when I was going to say something my younger sister came in .

" Here Finn , jack got all mad and was like ' I'm not doing pictures I'm going to hang out with my friends' , and then he left " Charli said handing me my overalls. I roll my eyes, " sorry guys " she apologizes , and starts to walk away, " wait char , can you go get dixie I need to ask y'all something " I ask her . she nods and runs out of my room , everyone looked at me confused " wanna hang out with my sisters " I ask . The girls nod quickly , the boys groan " don't worry " I reassure them. Charli came back with Dixie " yes " Dixie asks , " do y'all want to hang out with the girls? I asked them already and they said yes " . They  squealed and grabbed Millie and Sadie's hands .

I rolled my eyes and looked at the boys " so what do y'all want to do " I say kicking my shoes off my feet and also telling them to sit down . " Let's talk , who do y'all like?" Noah asks , " wow straight to that stuff " I say , " come on Finn we know you like  Millie " Caleb said . All the boys agreed " n-no I don't , and I see the way you look at Sadie and Noah I see the way you look at my little sister " .

Millie's POV
" I wanna know everything that about Finn , everything he's done " Sadie said , " why " Charli asks.  " So we can tease him " she said " ok his full name is Finnegan Theadore Wolfhard, he was born on December 23 2002 , he was born in Vancouver , Canada" Dixie said . " so he's Canadian? He's a Christmas baby? Finnegan ? " Sadie asked , " yes , he knows how to play the piano, harmonica, drums , and guitar . He's  really good at playing the guitar and he sings , he has a little band with some friends. He doesn't like party's " " well he's no fun , but Millie date Finn you get all this " Sadie said and I roll my eyes and gesture for them to continue. " he will sadly never do a Tiktok dance " " I'm sorry , but I can never date him if he doesn't do one " I say , they all laugh . " We were gonna name him Alex " " WHAT " Charli yelled , she nodded , oh my gosh " okay now stories " " go get the boys char " Dixie said , then the boys came in .

" Hey Finnegan " I say waving, " or do you prefer Alex " Sadie added , we started laughing and Finn rolled his eyes." What do y'all want " he asked annoyed , " stories, we're all gonna tell one ok " Dixie said , we all nodded. I can't wait to hear stories about Finn .