Chapter 1

Brendon's alarm blares out at 4:30 AM. Fuck, how he hates the early rotations. 6 am shifts have him guzzling coffee like a desperate drug addict. Arm flailing, he swats over at his nightstand until he connects with his phone and silences the shrieking demon within. Putting his feet on the floor, he stands slowly, groggily, and stretches.

He makes his way into the en-suite bath, scratching his belly absently. Though it will take him a few minutes, a nice hot shower will do a great job waking him up. He starts the water to warm it up while he takes a piss.

After flushing, he steps into the shower, beneath the warm spray, and closes the cubicle door. Yes, that's the ticket. The jet of water is starting to make the blood flow to his still-sleeping muscles, when suddenly, he feels a hand on his hip, startling the hell out of him.

"FUCK!" he shouts. Ryan starts cracking up, and Brendon gives him a weak shove directly in the chest.

"You fucker! You nearly gave me a heart attack! You know I was still half asleep," Brendon bitches.

Ryan gives him a warm smile, and wraps his arms around his waist, flushing their bodies together beneath the soothing water. "I'm trying to be a supportive husband here, babe. I know how much you hate being up this early."

Brendon chuckles and smiles back, wrapping his arms around Ryan's neck. "Well, I suppose you can be forgiven this time," he grins.

Ryan moves his hands to Brendon's hips, and smirks at him. "Bet you I can make you forgive me 100%," he whispers to Brendon's ear.

Brendon raises an eyebrow. "Oh yeah? How's that?"

Ryan maintains complete eye contact with Brendon, but slowly sinks to his knees in front of him. He skims his hands down Brendon's wet hips, up his slick thighs, and wraps a hand around Brendon's quickly-interested cock.

"Oh shit," Brendon gasps. "Yeah, that'll do the trick."

Ryan leans forward, pressing gentle kisses up his shaft. He kisses Brendon's tip, then darts his tongue out ever so slightly to lick at his slit, gathering the precome that had already begun to gather there.

Brendon sinks his hands into Ryan's wet hair and moans. He wonders yet again how he got this lucky. He wonders even further how he was lucky enough to seal the deal, to marry this man who epitomizes perfection in his eyes. They've been together since they were both undergrads, meeting their freshman year of college. They've weathered Ryan's graduate school, Brendon's medical school, three different cities, and a host of shitty apartments along the way. It still blows his mind that Ryan has been his for 15 years now; now, at Brendon's 33 and Ryan's 34, they've been married for nearly 5 years.

Brendon fully reengages in reality as he feels Ryan's lips slide all the way to the base of his length, enveloping him in moist, velvet warmth. "Fuck, Ry...I love you. Want you to fuck me," he moans.

Ryan's lips slide off and he lets his hand continue the job. "Yeah? That sounds like a great way to start our day," he says, voice low and gravelly from blowing his husband. And Ryan's hard as hell now - there was no option of turning Brendon down here.

Ryan's quickly on his feet, arms tightly around Brendon's waist again. Brendon wraps his hands around Ryan's head, sinking his fingers into the wet curls, and begins a round of passionate kissing. He tastes himself on Ryan's tongue, and groans into the kiss.

Ryan's breaks away, panting. "Hand me that conditioner - that'll work," he orders.

Brendon hands it over and turns, palms now on the tiles and legs slightly spread. Ryan slicks up 3 fingers, and goes straight to inserting two of them. Brendon jolts and groans but immediately relaxes into it. They're pros now, total veterans in the inner workings of each other's bodies. As such, it's less than 30 seconds until Ryan is massaging Brendon's prostate, and Brendon is moaning like they didn't just have sex yesterday afternoon.

Ryan leans his chest against Brendon's back, and begins to suck kisses into his neck. "Fuck, Bren, you sound so hot," he breathes to his ear. He removes his fingers but immediately returns with three.

Brendon's back arches against him, and he whines in satisfaction. "Ry...that's because... oh shit....you make me feel so good. I'm ready...please...I want it."

Ryan shivers a little, partly from hearing Brendon's sexy tone, and partly from the adrenaline surge of his own desire. He removes his fingers, and quickly slicks himself up. Holding himself by the base of his cock, he lines up and smoothly enters his husband in one strong, fluid motion.

Both men groan and pause their movements for a moment, each adjusting in their own ways. Then Ryan grasps Brendon's hips and begins to fuck him.

"God, Ryan," Brendon whines. He wraps one arm backwards around Ryan's body, gripping his ass, pulling him in further. "Feels so good...", he breathes.

"B," Ryan pants, "you feel so good, so hot...I love you."

Brendon turns his head to look at Ryan over his shoulder, and Ryan reads the gesture for what it is. He tilts a bit to reach Brendon for a heated kiss, and by complete chance, connects with Brendon's prostate dead on."

"Jesus...fuck..." Brendon moans loudly.

Ryan tips his forehead onto Brendon's shoulder. He then wraps a hand around his cock, and begins to stroke him in rhythm with his thrusts. Ryan's a goner, here; this isn't gonna last much longer. Brendon is too hot, and turns Ryan on too much, for this to be a marathon fuck when Ryan was as hard as he was from the blowjob alone.

"Ry," Brendon cries in a warning tone, "I'm getting close."

Ryan picks up the pace a little. "Don't hold back then, babe, because so am I."

They make it last a whole ten more seconds, which honestly, is an accomplishment given the arousal they both had going on. Brendon comes first, crying out with his knees buckling slightly under him, and Ryan immediately follows, both arms holding Brendon tightly to him as he groans. They slow their motions to a stop, and Ryan gently pulls out. He turns Brendon to face him, and they embrace quietly, noses buried in the crooks of each other's necks.

Ryan tilts his head to kiss Brendon, and it's a much slower and sweeter kiss than before. "I hope that helps you to have a good day, lover," he says, rubbing noses with Brendon in an Eskimo kiss.

Brendon beams back a him, and pecks his own kiss onto Ryan's nose. "Starting the day like that has a 100% success rate of making it a good day. Let's get cleaned up and get on with it. The sooner we go, the sooner we'll be back together this evening."

  The two men clean up together, then do a quick breakfast with coffee, before setting off to their respective LA workplaces: Brendon to Cedars-Sinai Hospital, and Ryan to the LA Times newspaper.