𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚢𝚌𝚕𝚎 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖

Warnings: none

Words: 807

Y/n's pov

"Y/n are you ready?" Clay asked as he finished tying his leather boots. "No.." I admitted sheepishly, looking down at my new knee high leather boots.

"C'mon, grab your helmet. I'll meet you in the garage." He said, standing up and walking to the garage, his hefty boots making thick footsteps.

I sighed and grabbed my motorcycle helmet from the table. Clay had just taken me shopping for the correct gear for riding his new motorcycle.

We both had to wear pants and hefty boots, but we could ride with short sleeves because of the heat.

I walked outside to see Clay on the bike, but he had only had to back it out of the garage. He put down the kickstand and walked over to me, he had his helmet on, his face shield not down yet. "You got it?" He asked me as I put my helmet on. "Uhm, no. I have no freaken idea how this strap works." I said, fiddling with the strap under my chin. "Here," he said, taking it from my hands and fastening it correctly. "Okay," he said, letting go. "Lets get this going!" He said excitedly, walking over to his bike.

"Okay, Y/n, you see this?" He asked, pointing to the muffler. "Don't accidentally touch this with your leg when you get on or off, it gets extremely hot, and I can't have you getting hurt." He booped my nose and I giggled.

"What? No way! You're way hotter than that thing!" I said and laughed, causing him to wheeze. "Nah the hottest thing is you." He said, and I laughed in disbelief. "No." I said. "Yeessssss." He taunted me.

I laughed and he got on the bike. "So get on back," I listened and hopped on behind him. He didn't start it up yet. "And the backrest should keep you in place," I was a bit higher than him, due to the design of the bike. "You can squeeze your knees tighter to keep steady, and you can hold onto my shoulders." He said. "Okay." I replied, nervously. "One last thing, it's super important that you keep your shoulders in line with mine, so if we're turning or going around a corner, lean with me. You can't lean in a different direction or you'll mess it all up and we'll crash. Alright?" He asked.

"I accept the terms and conditions." I said jokingly as I put my face shield on, and he did the same. "Okay, so just don't fall off and we're totally safe!" He said, before starting the bike, which startled me a bit. "Y/n, it's okay!" He shouted over the roar of the engine.

He faced forward, his leather glove covered hands on the handle bars, I put one hand on each of his shoulders, and I squeezed my knees tighter into him, I was sitting right behind him, after all. I was shaking as my ankles seemed to lock while resting on the kegs as Clay moved us forward out of the driveway, and onto the road.

I looked down at the road, my heavy helmet putting more gravity on my head. I saw the road go by so quick, I held on tighter and took in the view passing us by. I made sure to keep my shoulders aligned with his.

We rode for a bit but soon came to a stop sign. I felt my legs getting tired from holding on so tightly, I heard Clay shout to me. "Y/n, you don't have to hold on that tight with your legs, they're going to get too tired!" I could barely hear him but he was right. So I loosened up a bit.

We were riding for a bit longer before I realized we were home. He slowed down and we pulled in the driveway. He stopped the bike and patted my leg for me to get off, so I did. He parked it in the garage as I struggled to undo my helmet, but eventually I got it.

I took off my helmet and walked into the garage after the bike was off. "How'd you like it?" He asked, pulling the helmet off his head, revealing his fluffy hair. "Scary." I said. "It was fun though, right?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

I hugged him and thanked him for talking me into going on a ride. I'm not one for doing things like that. "You're welcome." He said before pecking my lips. "Clay?" I said.

"Yeah?" He responded. "Did you eat my skittlez?" I asked. He looked at me and ran into the house before I ran after him. "Those were mine!" I said.

He tasted like skittlez.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Bruh it's midnight and my brain can't function, sorry that was bad.