samuel wilkinson to the rescue

"woah babe what happend?' matthew said as he ran in the room. he tried comforting me but i just cried and cried and cried. i showed him his cracked phone with the messages. "who is clementine and why is your d***k on her messages?!!" i screamed. 'babe i can explain its not like that!' "oh so sending nudes and cheating on your girlfriend is okay? tell me matthew what? what gives you any reason to do this to me?!' before he could say anything i grabbed all of my things and stormed out. i ripped the necklace he gave me off my neck and placedit sloppily in my purse. i was headed to cam's room but i collapsed in the mid hall crying out loud. i was a mess. Sam had found me in the hall and ran toward me. "woah gorgeous what happend? where's your boyfriend?" he asked hugging me "ex boyfriend" i simply said sobbing into his shoulder. he carried me to the boys room. as we came in all of the guys rushed to us. Cam especially. He worriedly grabbed me from sam's arms. "baby whats wrong what happend? wheres matt?' he asked. "well after our date which wasnt too fun because matthew was on his phone the whole time, we went back t the room he started ticling me and his phone fell out so i took a peek at it and he got a text from a girl named clementine and i opened his phne to find out he had sent nudes to her." i started crying. "omg i just realized that i am the bad guy here. i need to go say sorry because i had no right to look at his phone." cam and all of them looked at me in disbelief and acted like i was joking. i gave them a serious look. i walked out and went to matt and i's room. matthew had a girl with him. i was peeking through a crack in the door when i left. he was making out with her and eating her face off. i knocked "matt im sorry i had no right to look through your phone." i confessed. he looked at me and smirked. "oh sweetie listen you didnt have that right youre right.' "matthew tell me if what you feel for me is real or if it's just a game, if it's real then we ca make it work but if it's not then please matthew just let me go." he looked at me with a smile "its just a game" he said and i ran out wit nothing less than a broken heart. i went back to cam's room. i opened the door with the recording. yes, i recorded it hoping he would have the soul i know he has. i threw it on the bed and said "here you go evidence that matthew lee espinosa will never fall for or love me." i said and curled up on the bed. a pair of arms wrapped around me. it was sammy. "hey babe you are too perfect to be with a douche like him." he tried cheering me up while the others went in the bathroom to see the recording. "nd thats why I'm not with him, because i dont deserve him." he comforted me and rubbed my back. "noo shhh baby he doesnt deserve you! if he cheats on you and you say sorry thats just wrong! nd then after you say sorry you ask about his feelings and he says that it was a game?i call that a fag who will never ever go on in life if he keeps repeatingthis action." i smiled through all my tears but i was still so hurt and just so sad. finally the boys came out of the bathroom. all i hear are "that mother f****ing b***ch and he is going down there when he dies." i lay there in shock at their choice of words. next thing you know, i see cameron storm out extremely angry. we followed him and he was going to matt's room. he walked in there and punched matthew straight in his face. "what the heck was that for man?!" he said "what was that for? what was that for matthew? it was for fricking hurting my little sister and breaking her fricking heart also for saying that your love was just a game a fricking game! Girls should not be treated like that! they need flowers and gifts not broken hearts and douches who dont kow hw to love a girl or respect her so matthew thats what it was for okay? okay.' he walked away sassily. i walked back to the room and went to the bathroom. i grabbed the razor from my emergency bag. all of this is happening because of me. all because i came to magcon.i slid the razor through my wrist multiple times til sam burst through the door. dang it i should have locked it. "BLAINE WHAT ARE YOU DOING STOP!" he yelled but i was getting drowsy because i also popped about 25 pills. my eyelids were getting heavy. next thing i kow everything went black. pitch black.