Chapter 1 (Rejected)

Todoroki POV

Today is a Valentine Day. I bought Special chocolate for My crush, Momo.I already wrote a confession letter and I put at her desk.Denki said it weird cuz usually girl the one who give chocolate at valentine but he never seen a guy do that before so he laugh at me and of course I freeze him.

AFTER THAT

I like u since we met and I like how kind you are, smart, beautiful and caring. Please going out with me!

Momo POV

This a little bit weird I said in my mind. I just see a nerd guy.. Low standard. So I reject his confession. Again I said in my mind. I'm sorry but You not my standard I said to him.He was a little bit shocked.I don't like nerd even if they were handsome and u not rich...you scar was so ugly. He freeze in shock.I grab the chocolate that he want to give to me. I throw the chocolate at dirt and step on it until it not a chocolate anymore. This chocolate like u.I said to him and leave him.

Kirishima POV

Me and Denki was spy on todoroki cuz it was funny when guy do the girl always do.we hid in corner to see  todoroki but after what we see and what we heard,Denki and I look at each other feeling sorry for him and anger for him.So I and denki Think that we need to make him forget what just happen move on. Then I remember My friend work place I think its call Neko club. Me and Denki already have a plan so we make our move.

To Be Continued

If u like my brother drawing please comment