S1E2P5

Haha this is it. Idk how many words this'll be sooo but I am finishing it off.

"CLEMINTINE!" I yelled as her screams slowly became quieter and quieter. I drop down. "FUCK!" I yelled. As I slammed my fist on the ground and it hurt like hell but I didn't care. Clementine. The girl I swore to protect. So she could see her parents again.some tears rolled down my face. And I look over to Gabe having some tears as well.

The door opened and there was clemintine, but with Danny holding a gun to her head. I began to tense up. "Now, now Lee. Don't move a muscle. Or else a bullet goes through her ear" he said while moving the gun closer to her head threatening it. He came closer with Clem. "Look at this man. Put up a fight before, but now when she really needs it you just sit there and fu-" he was cut off early by Kenny Behind him punching in the ear. "Fuck that hurt!" Kenny says grabbing his hand. But while Kenny was complaining I tackled the already hurt Danny as blood came from his right ear. I struggled with him but eventually got the gun. And backed up while pointing the gun at him "HAHAHAHA you won't shoot you fucking pus-" he says as a bullet went through his head. "Don't test me bitch." I say putting down the gun I used to shoot him.

I hugged Clemintine. "All that matters is that your ok." I said. We hear a faint "shut up bitch, you love it!" We don't know who though. Then we heard a scream "Katjaa!" Kenny said and ran out. "God damnit Kenny!" I said following him. We ran in to Andy raping katjaa.

Shit.

Kenny's eye went wide. As he punches Andy. Andy got up and ran outside. And I saw Andy having a gun  to duck's head. "Don't take any step clo-" he was cut off by him shooting Kenny because he was about to tackle him. "Closer." He finished. And I tackled him making sure Duck wasn't in the way. I did hear Brenda scream . Kenny went up to check up on her and kill her. I continued to struggle with Andy. He would not give up. I kept on punching him. And I eventually stopped. "LEEEEEE!!!!" Andy yelled. I kept on walking away as he kept yelling. As walkers came up and started feeding on him. We came a cross a car with a lot of supplies. In the end, me, Clem, and Gabe didn't take it. We then headed back to the motel. And we're gonna stay here.

Everything is ok...

For now.